More realistic Tor SAM missile selfdestruct-logic

D4n

On 3/2/2021 at 12:13 PM, PoorOldSpike said:

Well I'm 72 years old but chose my screenie 20 years ago when I happened to see an item on the net about a chinchilla named Spike that got it's toe caught in the corner of its cage and needed a vet's attention, so I took its name as a gesture of sympathy and have been trundling around the game forums ever since..😎

Awesome! Have you ever flown in any aircraft/helicopter that we can fly in DCS in reality, out of curiosity? 🙂 (or piloted any aircraft in general/are a former pilot?)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

1 hour ago, D4n said:

Awesome! Have you ever flown in any aircraft/helicopter that we can fly in DCS in reality, out of curiosity? 🙂 (or piloted any aircraft in general/are a former pilot?)

Nah mate, I've only ever flown 3 times in my life as a joyride passenger, once in a Taylorcraft Auster, once in a Cessna 172 and once in a glider, and I was nearly airsick each time, I suppose I'm just not a born flier.

Here's a carrier landing of mine in DCS-