Introducing the VPC MongoosT-50

Cyph3r

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still not shipped. Will there be email when stick is on its way?

It was in stock btw :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes - you'll receive an email notification with your EMS Express tracking number!

Each product page lists an estimated order processing time :)

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

For support please email support@virpil.com to open a ticket!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Only the VPC MongoosT-50 family of products are on sale, so you're not missing anything with the extension set! The cams are also not compatible with the VPC WarBRD (it has a different gimbal!).

I know - I already have a Mongoos T-50. I want the WarBRD as a second stick for my second rig).

Cheers, for the info re the savings, will just wait for the WarBRD before buying the extensions, then (which, for the record, are also for the T-50).

Z...

Thanks for response. Site now shows VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip in stock.

Now I'm trying to order one online. I can't get past AGREE TO TERMS and PAY steps. I get the error message "please agree to terms of payment" but I cannot find any "links" to do so.

Sorry to be so needy.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

I also took advantage of the sale and ordered last week a T-50 base and the desk mount to use with my Warthog stick.

If there is VAT and customs added, I probably will end up at the same price as on Amazon.:(

I7 6700K, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, EVGA GTX1080Ti SC, 32GB DDR4 @ 3000, Win10 64, BenQ EW3270ZL 2560x1440, VPC WarBRD Base + TM Warthog Grip, TM Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S

Thanks for response. Site now shows VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip in stock.

Now I'm trying to order one online. I can't get past AGREE TO TERMS and PAY steps. I get the error message "please agree to terms of payment" but I cannot find any "links" to do so.

Sorry to be so needy.

Try a different browser!

I also took advantage of the sale and ordered last week a T-50 base and the desk mount to use with my Warthog stick.

If there is VAT and customs added, I probably will end up at the same price as on Amazon.:(

Even after VAT/Customs the price during the sale should still be below the Amazon price :)

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Try a different browser!

Even after VAT/Customs the price during the sale should still be below the Amazon price :)

Yah, finally worked after 3 different Browsers. Now all 3 of my credit cards denied. I'm located in US. Suggestions please?

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Yah, finally worked after 3 different Browsers. Now all 3 of my credit cards denied. I'm located in US. Suggestions please?

This is 99.9% of the time because your card provider is blocking the international payment (you just need to contact them).

Please email support@virpil.com after if you're still having issues! We'll get it sorted :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm in the US and mine was denied. So I called the bank an told them that was an authorized charge so they approved it, but I had to re-order at the web site. I also discovered, with my CC, I could go online to see the denied charge, then OK it, and then re-order. It's a pain but at least you know your bank is looking out for you.

Any of you have the T50 and use it for the warthog? Do you find it has enough buttons for everything? I'd like to get another stick and keep my warthog as a backup. But I'm I'm not sure I'll be able to keep the same mappings. Specially for the CMS switch which seems to be just a button on the T50. I would like to take advantage of the sale.

Also looking to mount it I suppose on my desk but wondering if I will run into sizing issues? Worried about mounting in the center of the desk, pic included and if I would end up hitting the stick while pushing my chair forward?

ee0e3f1563642b401da4285599ee4bb0.jpg

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

Any of you have the T50 and use it for the warthog? Do you find it has enough buttons for everything? I'd like to get another stick and keep my warthog as a backup. But I'm I'm not sure I'll be able to keep the same mappings. Specially for the CMS switch which seems to be just a button on the T50. I would like to take advantage of the sale.

Also looking to mount it I suppose on my desk but wondering if I will run into sizing issues? Worried about mounting in the center of the desk, pic included and if I would end up hitting the stick while pushing my chair forward?

The VPC MongoosT-50 and TM Warthog actually have the same number of input buttons - just the MongoosT-50 has an additional axis for the brake lever!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm in the US and mine was denied. So I called the bank an told them that was an authorized charge so they approved it, but I had to re-order at the web site. I also discovered, with my CC, I could go online to see the denied charge, then OK it, and then re-order. It's a pain but at least you know your bank is looking out for you.

My order finally went thru. Thanks

JUST CHOPPERS

The VPC MongoosT-50 and TM Warthog actually have the same number of input buttons - just the MongoosT-50 has an additional axis for the brake lever!
Appreciate the reply! Looks like my desk is too thick in the front without a lip too, to use the mounts. The warbird seems appropriate in my case. Are we expecting it to be available later in March?

Also if one buys the warbird, then we just need the mongoos T50 grip right? No regular base?

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

Also looking to mount it I suppose on my desk but wondering if I will run into sizing issues?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180227/ee0e3f1563642b401da4285599ee4bb0.jpg

Your desk seems much thick.

To install the VPC Desk Mount, you need:

• the table surface with a chipboard or metal plate with a thickness of 15 to 50 mm;

https://virpil.com/en/support/downloads?download=15:vpc-desk-mount-ru

Yes the desk mounts will not work for me :(

I did some measurements and the desk is very thick compared to the mount specifications.

I recently moved not long ago so I will not be getting a new desk anytime soon.

Oh well, I do not have many other options anyway . I am hoping the warbird will release soon.

My Warthog stick is beginning to show signs of being worn out so I started researching replacements.

Can't you remove one of the drawers of your desk and then fix the desk mount to the upper plate where you removed the drawer?

Monstertech offers a desk mount for surfaces up to 10cm, don't know if that is enough.

I7 6700K, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, EVGA GTX1080Ti SC, 32GB DDR4 @ 3000, Win10 64, BenQ EW3270ZL 2560x1440, VPC WarBRD Base + TM Warthog Grip, TM Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S

I thought about that but I would rather not remove my desk drawer each time I want to fly. It's from Ikea and eventually those brittle pieces of wood the drawers are made from will break.

I should have thought about it when I bought the desk but I wasn't expecting my stick to go bad on me or at that time even considered mounting as I had been flying with everyone on the desk.

I also looked at the monstertech clamp which I also like because it does not push you out far from the desk but 10cm is not enough. I wonder why they didn't make the portion that clamps down adjustable like the place where the stick sits.

My goal is to order a warbird and t50 black edition grip to go with it. Hopefully soon before my current stick goes kaput.

Edit:

Ninja'd by ram506.

The upper plate won't work. Only the lower plate/board.

:smilewink:

Yep, you are right, you have to take the lower plate to be able to fix the desk mount.

Do we know when in March the warBRD base will start going out? Would have liked to take advantage of the sale but guess I'll wait to order the t50 and the warBRD together to save on shipping.

► Su-35 First Flight 10th Anniversary Sale - EXTENDED!

SU35_FirstFlightSale_Ext.png

This is your last chance to get the VPC MongoosT-50 with 20% off at http://www.virpil.by!

Due to many requests asking us to extend the sale just a little bit longer for those that missed the initial announcement - we've decided to keep the Su-35 First Flight 10th Anniversary Sale running until Friday 2nd March 23:59 (GMT+3)! Don't miss this last opportunity to get the VPC MongoosT-50 at 20% off!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]