** DCS: F-14 - Ambush! - COMING MARCH 13!! **

Cobra847

When the pilot is AI, can he have the ability to take off and land independently, refuel in the air and evade missiles?

this has been discussed a few times before. no. the ai pilot is very basic at least for now. can maintain headings and altitudes but not a whole lot else

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O my goodness, never seen a trailer like that before that got me so intense. Impressive

The guys who put that trailer video together at heatbur deserves accolades.

Well done

I see Jester selling this product. He was so good and convincing in that trailer.

Congratulations

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

Hollywood is calling for your video team for top gun 2 :)
Yes, highly recommended

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

Thank today a very good day :):):)

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

Almost there boys, we're almost there :)

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Thanks SO MUCH HB!

I feel the need, the need for speed! Woohoo!!!

Fantastic trailer as well!!!

Salute!

Edited by Kaos

| FC3 | KA-50 | A-10C | MIG-21Bis | F-86F | UH-1H | HAWK T.1A | F/A-18C | AV-8B N\A | F-14B | F-16C | AJS-37 | CA | NEVADA | PERSIAN GULF | SUPER CARRIER | SYRIA

Great to have a date and that it's getting released

Arrrg! I'll be out the country from a few days before release until the end of the month and my laptop is not up to running DCS. Ah well.

Great video too by the way :)

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

The Heatblur DCS: F-14 will launch into Early Access on March 13th!

Heatblur was founded with the goal to be an absolute leader in the flight simulation space and the F-14 represents another step on our journey to achieve that goal. Over the past few years, we’ve assembled an immensely talented and dedicated team of engineers, physicists and artists to bring our chosen airframes to life. The F-14 represents a generational step forward for Heatblur, one where we not only try to push the bar in an aircraft’s flight modeling, systems or visual representation - but one where we introduce new, novel features into the sim and create entirely new pieces of modular technology that we can leverage in the future.

We’re immensely proud of what we’ve achieved so far. With a flight and systems model that has been engineered over the course of several years and carefully vetted through hundreds of combined flight hours by F-14 legends, we lay the foundation for an F-14 simulation that hopes to acknowledge and honor the men and women of the Tomcat community and all of their hard work. Throughout this journey, we’ve been blessed to work with many fantastic people and subject matter experts who have been absolutely invaluable in bringing the aircraft to life. Thanks to all of you!

This will be the beginning of our Tomcat journey. Our sole focus will now become the absolute perfection of our Viggen and Tomcat products through their Early Access periods, as we continue towards release versions of both modules and add new, exciting AI content into the skies of DCS World.

Thank you all for your support over these past years. We can't wait for this amazing community to finally join us on our Tomcat journey.

See you in the skies on March 13th!

Welcome Back, Baby!

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c7a5bf76843764a45fe45ab

Are you going to finally going to get some sleep tonight?

Edited by Tinkickef

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

one of the best DCS videos I've ever watched

+1!

This looks great!

i9 12900k @ 4.9ghz, 32gb RAM

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index

Brunner CLS-E w/RS F16GRH, Virpil TCS Rotor Plus Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL v1