Quote:
Originally Posted by Olgerd View Post
JHMCS, Link 4/16,
Tears of joy.

Quote:
automatic landing
MOAR TEARS!

I think I'm going to have to resign as (INSERT CIVILIAN FLIGHT SIM MADE BY LARGE DEFENSE CONTRACTOR WHO HAPPENS TO BE MY EMPLOYER HERE) beta tester in the near future so I have more time for cat shots and traps and all the fun stuff in between.
Old 06-14-2017, 02:03 AM   #242
Mustang904

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkateZilla View Post
Again, Unless it Comes from Wags, Chizh or another ED Team Member, it's not Official.

The F-16C Development was Put on Hold, and was mentioned by a team member that it is still being worked on progress unknown, likely waiting for F/A-18C to finish w/ A2G Radar Super Sonic PFM w/ FCS etc etc.
Dont Quote me on that though, until ED Confirms it's still being developed for the Consumer Market.
well that's great news to my ears I would love to have an F-16 no disrespect to bms but I think it would bring a lot of people to our community as well
Old 06-14-2017, 02:05 AM   #243
Mustang904

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyboPops View Post
Tears of joy.

MOAR TEARS!

I think I'm going to have to resign as (INSERT CIVILIAN FLIGHT SIM MADE BY LARGE DEFENSE CONTRACTOR WHO HAPPENS TO BE MY EMPLOYER HERE) beta tester in the near future so I have more time for cat shots and traps and all the fun stuff in between.
lmao
Old 06-14-2017, 02:06 AM   #244
SkateZilla
Moderator/ED Testers Team

Let's not Derail the thread too much though.

Tomorrow is lookin' Like a Carrier Ops Day..
TM Warthog HOTAS, TM MFDs, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals, TrackIR4 Pro
Old 06-14-2017, 02:16 AM   #245
sirscorpion

Quote:
Well, F/A-18C is going to have 'a full pack' of complex features needed for other modern jets - AG radar, JHMCS, Link 4/16, HUD repeater, automatic landing, AA radar + long range missiles, 3 displays in the cockpit (one with different rendering method), 2 mission computers, Digital FCS, supersonic flight, arrested landings, HARM, Walleye, JDAM/JSOW, etc... So, yes new compex products will be done faster after F/A-18C.
Thank you for the answer, Yes That was my prediction having a solid base line for modern aircraft is for sure the toughest part of the job.

1 Final question, and this one has been a question on my mind for years with DCS. As some one who plays exclusively PVP online.

-Any hope of seeing a redfor multi role, or even DCS or FC3 redfor multi roles in the near future "by DCS standards", The Mplayer Arena in DCS is painfully lacking such a platform and with several 3PD bringing some amazing bluefor products i fear it will just get worse for online preference.
Old 06-14-2017, 02:18 AM   #246
Flagrum
Veteran

Quote:
By Who? Unless it came from Wags or Chizh... or another ED Team Member, it's not Official.

The F-16C was in WiP in 2008, and then placed on Hold, the 3D Model was being Replaced as well.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...&postcount=332

And

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=29986
By that logic ... we still can hope for an AH-64 in the coming decades?

Old 06-14-2017, 02:18 AM   #247
Kayos

Quote:

Can't wait to see the Carrier in action and naval ops in general.
The F-18 is going to add a whole new dimension to DCS and with the Harrier and F-14 coming too !!!! DCS future is looking awesome.
Old 06-14-2017, 02:19 AM   #248
NoJoe

Quote:

All I ask is to watch some poor saps plow into the back of the carrier tomorrow. Though I hear the arresting wire physics are pretty cool... Maybe we'll see a bit of both!
Old 06-14-2017, 02:22 AM   #249
microvax

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirscorpion View Post
Thank you for the answer, Yes That was my prediction having a solid base line for modern aircraft is for sure the toughest part of the job.

1 Final question, and this one has been a question on my mind for years with DCS. As some one who plays exclusively PVP online.

-Any hope of seeing a redfor multi role, or even DCS or FC3 redfor multi roles in the near future "by DCS standards", The Mplayer Arena in DCS is painfully lacking such a platform and with several 3PD bringing some amazing bluefor products i fear it will just get worse for online preference.
Yeah would love to get some info on this as its will get pretty important for dcs multiplayer pretty soon. Especially big events like blueflag will be affected by it.

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?
Old 06-14-2017, 02:26 AM   #250
sirscorpion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJoe View Post
All I ask is to watch some poor saps plow into the back of the carrier tomorrow. Though I hear the arresting wire physics are pretty cool... Maybe we'll see a bit of both!
That carrier is going to have so many planes flying into it it would think it was teleported of the coast of Okinawa in 1945
Closed Thread