[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

A new stable version will be available soon. Here's the changelog:

- Import/Export of settings

- Adjusted AoA for MiG21 as suggested by Andy

- Gun volume adjusted

- Gfeeling for helos fixed

Version 1.0.0.19 published as a new SSA release (stable)

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SHOULD THAT AUTO UPDate andre like the old one?

Win 10 Pro, Intel i9 9900k overclocked to 5.1 (water cooled), 64 gb Corsair Dominator platinum RAM (3444 MHz)

Titan RTX overclocked and water cooled

1.1 TB SSD 2 TB M.2 SSD

TM Warthog Stick and throttle

MFG Crosswinds

Reverb VR

Buttkicker LFE, SimShaker, Jetseat.

All DCS modules

sorry, nevermind...it did on my second try

Win 10 Pro, Intel i9 9900k overclocked to 5.1 (water cooled), 64 gb Corsair Dominator platinum RAM (3444 MHz)

Titan RTX overclocked and water cooled

1.1 TB SSD 2 TB M.2 SSD

TM Warthog Stick and throttle

MFG Crosswinds

Reverb VR

Buttkicker LFE, SimShaker, Jetseat.

All DCS modules

SSA stable version 1.0.0.20 is published.

Changes made:

• startup shortcut handling improved;
  • valid Sound Module activation will be copied automatically from the Sound Module for DCS and Falcon BMS.

Fly with pleasure :xmas:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

THANKS Andrey and your team!

I have just "flown" the Spitfire with the SimShaker input, after the auto-update to version 1.0.0.20 and it is magnificent - a fine gift for Christmas.

Have a wonderful Christmas and a peaceful holiday, and thanks for making sim-flying so much more enjoyable!

Regards,

Derek B.

About 4-5 days ago SSA popped up a message about an auto-update. But I cancelled it because I read about some problems people reported with it. Now this new update is published, but SSA does not give an auto-update popup for it? And I don't see a place in the app to run the auto-update myself? Is there a place to do that?

The fix for the desktop shortcut is working nicely. I no longer get that message..:thumbup::thumbup: Thanks! Is it ok to move it off the desktop now?

And I have my Volair Sim cockpit finished with all of the transducers. I have 2x 50 watt Aurasound, and 4x Dayton 25 watt transducers running off 2 separate amps so I can adjust the large ones separate from the smaller ones. I took pics with the build and will post them sometime.

So, now I am trying to test the A10c effects so I can adjust their Volume value for each aircraft. What is the best procedure to test each effect? Do you guys just fly the aircraft and test them? It seems that testing them from the 'Test Sound' window would be better since you can feel each effect and adjust the volume, and then set that Volume value to the Effects Settings in the other window. But I don't see some effects to test for some events. For example the 'Wheel Blocking' effect(I'm not sure exactly what that is..). I don't see a sound file for that or for Chaff/Flare effects. And the Stall effect has 2 files so I don't know which one the A10c uses. And Olaf said the Engine Rumble was not implemented, so it should probably be disabled until it is added.

Also, a request.. Can you make the app remember it's Window position on the desktop? Not a big deal, but would be nice.

Great Job! Thanks. :thumbup:

Edited by Snacko

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

About 4-5 days ago SSA popped up a message about an auto-update. But I cancelled it because I read about some problems people reported with it. Now this new update is published, but SSA does not give an auto-update popup for it?

The fix for the desktop shortcut is working nicely. I no longer get that message..:thumbup::thumbup: Thanks! Is it ok to move it off the desktop now?

Looks like you have the latest released version 1.0.0.20. Isn't it?

If you want to start SSA at system boot, please keep the shortcut. Or add the app to a startup list by yourselves.

And I don't see a place in the app to run the auto-update myself? Is there a place to do that?
The release version of app checks for updates after every start. There is no place where you can check it manually.

And I have my Volair Sim cockpit finished with all of the transducers. I have 2x 50 watt Aurasound, and 4x Dayton 25 watt transducers running off 2 separate amps so I can adjust the large ones separate from the smaller ones. I took pics with the build and will post them sometime.
Pics are always welcome!

So, now I am trying to test the A10c effects so I can adjust their Volume value for each aircraft. What is the best procedure to test each effect? Do you guys just fly the aircraft and test them? It seems that testing them from the 'Test Sound' window would be better since you can feel each effect and adjust the volume, and then set that Volume value to the Effects Settings in the other window. But I don't see some effects to test for some events. For example the 'Wheel Blocking' effect(I'm not sure exactly what that is..). I don't see a sound file for that or for Chaff/Flare effects. And the Stall effect has 2 files so I don't know which one the A10c uses. And Olaf said the Engine Rumble was not implemented, so it should probably be disabled until it is added.

Also, a request.. Can you make the app remember it's Window position on the desktop? Not a big deal, but would be nice.

Great Job! Thanks. :thumbup:

Which file is used you can see at the Log textbox.

There is a lot of good things to do in SimShaker projects yet. Thank you for the feedback :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Хорошего отдыхай! I've been pouring over the internet and seen only the most glowing reviews. I've shown your product to a half dozen people, hope you get some more orders =)

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Looks like you have the latest released version 1.0.0.20. Isn't it?

No, today was the first time that I updated since I originally downloaded it a few weeks ago. I was running 1.0.0.16(I think) when I cancelled the autoupdate for that first update last week. It never popped up again for the next release. So, I manually downloaded 1.0.0.20 today and installed it before my post above.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

No, today was the first time that I updated since I originally downloaded it a few weeks ago. I was running 1.0.0.16(I think) when I cancelled the autoupdate for that first update last week. It never popped up again for the next release. So, I manually downloaded 1.0.0.20 today and installed it before my post above.

Sounds strange. That feature usually works fine. Please register a ticker in our Help Desk to get into details.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Хорошего отдыхай!

Спасибо!

I've been pouring over the internet and seen only the most glowing reviews. I've shown your product to a half dozen people, hope you get some more orders =)

That would be great :)

I'm getting few orders from the US since the president election.

May be it's a good time for the US guys to cheer up :xmas:

German guys are leading and "grabbing" all the seats :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sounds strange. That feature usually works fine. Please register a ticker in our Help Desk to get into details.
Done. :thumbup:

So I wanted to buy (or at least check the price of) the sound module, and the page for it doesn't seem to have a buy button! https://andres-eshop.pswebshop.com/software/20-simshaker-for-dcsw-sound-module-key.html

I believe I read that Andre is on vacation for another week and a half, do I have to wait?

Just FYI, I'm buying a JetSeat from Andre as well as soon as I get paid!

Edited by TripRodriguez

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Demo of my 6DOF Motion VR Sim:

So I wanted to buy (or at least check the price of) the sound module, and the page for it doesn't seem to have a buy button! https://andres-eshop.pswebshop.com/software/20-simshaker-for-dcsw-sound-module-key.html

I believe I read that Andre is on vacation for another week and a half, do I have to wait?

Just FYI, I'm buying a JetSeat from Andre as well as soon as I get paid!

Yes, Andre is on vacation...

If you own a JetSeat, you don't need the sound module. This is used for buttkicker users.

However Brewnix pointed you already to the correct location to download SimShaker for Aviators...