P51 Sound File

I forgot to back up my sound file for the P51 before I started changing things.

Could someone please advise me on where I could find the default sound file for the P51 so I can replace the old file with the default file.

Thank you for any assistance you can give me.

Raven

[Phanteks Enthoo Elite Case, Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 MOBO, Intel Core i9-9700K OC 5.1, G SKILL Ripjaws DDR4-3466 RAM 64GB, 3 x Samsung 970 Pro 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 x 4TB HDD, 2 x Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition 11G, Corsair AX1600i Modular Power Supply, 7 x Cooler MasterFan Pro, 7 x Phanteks Fans, Koolance Cooling System, Custom Lighting, Windows 10 Home, Alienware AW3418DW Curved Monitor, TrackIR 5, Warthog Hotas, MFG Rudder Pedals.]

Well, I'm not sure it's legal to give you the original sound files, so I can't do that. Unless you want to reinstall, or don't have the patience, wait until the next update for DCS. Most of the time, it reverts itself back to no modifications (clean, so to speak) after the update, and a little "backup.xxx" folder (xxx being the backup number, 001 for example.) will appear in the main game directory, holding all of your mods in place for movement into the game directory whenever you feel you want your mods back.

Hope it helps,

Yours Truly

P.S. : Welcome to the forums. :pilotfly:

Edited by Harpoon

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

Thanks Truly for the quick response.

Would you know how often they do updates?

If I need to, I can reinstall dcs world.

Raven

• Like 1

[Phanteks Enthoo Elite Case, Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 MOBO, Intel Core i9-9700K OC 5.1, G SKILL Ripjaws DDR4-3466 RAM 64GB, 3 x Samsung 970 Pro 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 x 4TB HDD, 2 x Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition 11G, Corsair AX1600i Modular Power Supply, 7 x Cooler MasterFan Pro, 7 x Phanteks Fans, Koolance Cooling System, Custom Lighting, Windows 10 Home, Alienware AW3418DW Curved Monitor, TrackIR 5, Warthog Hotas, MFG Rudder Pedals.]

IonicRipper thank you for the information.

Could you please tell me how to go about doing a repair.

Thanks for your help.

Thank you Art-J

Thanks Truly for the quick response.

Would you know how often they do updates?

If I need to, I can reinstall dcs world.

Raven

It isn't a set schedule for updates, usually one small or large per month average.

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

Drewpee,

I downloaded it last night and set it up and got it working.

Thanks for your advice

Edited by (+)Raven(+)