İ7 3820 3,6 Ghz

Zotac NVDIA Geforce GTX 770 GDDR5 2GB AMP Edition X 2 SLI

GSKILL 2133Mhz 16GB ram

Coller Master 2012 EVO Cpu Cooler

Coller Master chasis

High Power 1200W psu

Saitek X55 Flight Controller

TrackIR 4 pro

Can anyone suggest a euro P-51 MP server at all? A friendly not too serious server where I can make mistakes get advice & learn more on how to fly this lady?

Thanks in advance. :-)

Don't ask me for advice on these Two Subjects:

1.. How to Take Off in the Dora!

2.. How to Land the Dora!

UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE!

Can anyone suggest a euro P-51 MP server at all? A friendly not too serious server where I can make mistakes get advice & learn more on how to fly this lady?

Thanks in advance. :-)

VTA virtual tuskegee server is up most evening, and into the early hours. we mainly just host a practice server for now, very much welcome on our teamspeak too. im the only euro zone member though. but im about and helpfull ! can run you through some stuff later on, same for anyone else who would like a little help !.

TS/- voice-il1.branzone.com:10004

Edited by Ali Fish

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ah cool thanks :-) I ordered a Track IR5 after spending ages thinking about it. You never know I might make a good moving bullet magnet for someone. Ill def check that server out.

Don't ask me for advice on these Two Subjects:

1.. How to Take Off in the Dora!

2.. How to Land the Dora!

UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE!

Ah cool thanks :-) I ordered a Track IR5 after spending ages thinking about it. You never know I might make a good moving bullet magnet for someone. Ill def check that server out.

Need TrackIR myself too..... Very expensive though. :(

• Like 1

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic90244_1.gif[/sIGPIC]Windows 7 Ultimate 64 on OCZ SSD, (AM3)AMD955BE x4 3.2GHz - GPU AMD6950 x2Gb - 16Gb Ripjaw G-Skill DDR3 PC12800 1600MHz

https://www.facebook.com/#!/FerociousFrankie

VTA virtual tuskegee server is up most evening, and into the early hours. we mainly just host a practice server for now, very much welcome on our teamspeak too. im the only euro zone member though. but im about and helpfull ! can run you through some stuff later on, same for anyone else who would like a little help !.

TS/- voice-il1.branzone.com:10004

Really enjoyed flying with you on the Tuskegee Server last night, thanks for taking a DCS Rookie under your wings! Really opened my eyes for the potential of the platform, really awesome. Now got to start thinking about some serious equipment...

MAC

Really enjoyed flying with you on the Tuskegee Server last night, thanks for taking a DCS Rookie under your wings! Really opened my eyes for the potential of the platform, really awesome. Now got to start thinking about some serious equipment...

MAC

Hey Mac;

It was a pleasure meeting you last night on TS and flying with you ... yes we are also about helping out others and our server is from time to time set for formation flying but we will also be setting up combat mission to enjoy ..

As we have always mentioned our TS is open to all who don't have a server available...

Cheers to all

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...