Axis for Radio Compass tuning?

SeaQuark

Which radio are you talking about?

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

I find the mouse wheel is sufficient, I'm using a Logitech wireless trackball actually that I use for CAD but is not specifically designed for that, it just has good precision.

Having a rotary that you can map would be useful for the radio compass though as well as a few other controls in the cockpit.

The mouse is definitely "good enough," but outside of this one knob, I have succeeded in binding every F-86 control either to my HOTAS or other physical switches. At the moment the only time I need to pick up my mouse in-game is for the Radio Compass. Just a shame to get 99% of the way there when it could be 100.

• 3 months later...

Rocket Depression Angle

i was successful in adding an axis for the rocket depression angle but it doesn't work as expected. i was browsing the forums to see if anyone had possibly added that feature but most of the modders in the "pit builder" realm have aded switch functionality. Seeing how belsimtek has their hands on the Hornet, Pantom and Hind its safe to say no new bells or whistles for this old bird.

Win 10 Pro - Intel I7 12700k@4.9ghz water cooled - ASUS TUF Z690 -EVGA RTX 3080 12G Hybrid - EVGA 1000W PSU - 32GB 3200 G-Skill XMP- Reverb G2 -Custom mip and side panels - Leo Bodnar  BBI32x2, BBI64x4 - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM Cougar MFD's x 3 - TM TPR pedals