farFullRenderDistance = 20000.0;

nearFullRenderDistance = 3000.0;

nearDistance = 3000.0;

Edited by tAz-07

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And are you planning to work on this too? I marked it for you in red wondering if you can work to match it up with the ground? Again many many thanks for your awesome work man :thumbup:

Updated new package today with corrected texture for airfield revetments (grass_4-3.tga.dds) this also affects other objects as it is a shared texture (bottom of some bridges for example) see link in my sig below for new version.

Also note: updated Extreme.lua in the package for extreme detail :smilewink:

edit: and here's a demo of the winter textures

LsEy3_3mUyE

Edited by Mustang
  • Like 1

These textures look great, but the dropbox download option is problematic when one has a not so fast net connection speed (tried three times, only to end with a connection error).

Could you put also the files on a reliable download service like Megaupload or a torrent, please ?

Thanks.

These textures look great, but the dropbox download option is problematic when one has a not so fast net connection speed (tried three times, only to end with a connection error).

Assuming you have a Dropbox-account as well, so just copy it from 'his' DB to 'your' DB using the web-interface and let the automatic sync do the job: Later you'll find the file(s) in your Dropbox-Folder on your PC. Easy as hell.

Sure: If you have no DB-account, you're screwed - or may I invite you in that case? :music_whistling:

Could you put also the files on a reliable download service like Megaupload or a torrent, please ?

A torrent would be a great alternative option. :thumbup:

Some grass textures I've been working on, i'll get these integrated into the 1.21 package later today

cwyRaII.jpg

mEYpLyP.jpg

UZyKWJc.jpg

hSAecVu.jpg

(and below here's how they look if you're fortunate to fly with either Adaptive AA or Supersampling AA enabled)

hLORuBV.jpg

IZLkwpV.jpg

efDCYD6.jpg

Edited by Mustang

it is beautiful. thanks M8!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

hSAecVu.jpg

Sorry but the top third of that image and the others look like a carpet.

The blades of grass are to thin and with all that transparency and sampling it just blurs into a mush.

Yeah it's an unfortunate side affect of plain old MSAA, but with Adaptive or SSAA it looks a whole lot nicer (also the jpg compression of the screenshot doesn't help)

• Like 1

Hmm, bet it would look outstanding on a 4k monitor. :thumbup:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Holy crap Coxy. I have Mustang's mod and I swear my mountains don't like as nice as those on the pictures. Maybe it's your higher resolution.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Holy crap Coxy. I have Mustang's mod and I swear my mountains don't like as nice as those on the pictures. Maybe it's your higher resolution.

I must say i do like that middle shot heres some grass actually its my desktop wallpaper right now :thumbup:

attachment.php?attachmentid=158815&stc=1&d=1489259120

Downloading...

Simply amazing work !!!

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X