Open Conflict - Server Information

Mirknir

Thanks for developing and hosting OpenConflict, I will miss it, it was one of my top 3.

I know it may not be intentional but using a closing server thread to advertise for your own server may not be the most tactful.

Ah... come on... seriously... nobody died here. Be thankfull for any good advise for another very well done server (and that it is! - it is the second in my top 3 list actually :D The 3rd one is Blueflag, when it comes back).

• Like 1

Regards

REAPER 31 | Painter

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, it was a server worth playing over and over! Definitely had fun times killing the SAMs off the coast! But health comes first, so thanks a bunch for a blast.:smilewink:

DCS status:

Case:NZXT S340 Mid Tower;Motherboard:MSi 970 Gaming DDR3 ATX;CPU:AMD FX-8350 8-Core Unlocked with Hyper 212 Evo heatsink;Memory:Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3;Hard Drive:Samsung 640GB;SSD: Crucial 256GB;Sound:Asus Xonar DGX; Power: EVGA 600W B1 80+;OS:Windows 10 64-bit; GPU: MSI Radeon RX 570 8GB 256-bit

Modules: Flaming Cliffs 3, P-51D, Combined Arms, Black Shark 3, A-10C/2, WW2 Assets, F/A-18C, F-16C Viper, AH-64D, Supercarrier, China Assets Pack

Maps: Persian Gulf, Syria, Marianas, Sinai

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, I was away from DCS for a while, the only reason I came back is to fly some Open Conflict CSAR... Sad news, but memories of those UH-1H flights will always be there ;)

Thank you Miknir for your great job, I really wish you all the best in your private life!

THANK YOU!

EDIT:

A question- where do you guys fly now? I am looking for a server with random transport missions for helicopters.

[sIGPIC]http://i55.tinypic.com/21oydlx.jpg[/sIGPIC]

ヒューイ最高!o(≧∇≦o)

Damn, I was away from DCS for a while, the only reason I came back is to fly some Open Conflict CSAR... Sad news, but memories of those UH-1H flights will always be there ;)

Thank you Miknir for your great job, I really wish you all the best in your private life!

THANK YOU!

EDIT:

A question- where do you guys fly now? I am looking for a server with random transport missions for helicopters.

The "Through The Inferno" servers (one each for caucasus and NTTR) are pretty good. They are PVE focused however, but pretty dynamic in terms of mission spawns. The NTTR has a bit more advanced area on the north part of map for experienced players ... not sure if there is PVP there or not.

=============================

i7 5820k | 32GB RAM | Nvidia 2070RTX | 1TB SSD

• 3 weeks later...

Me and my friends have been really liking this server but unfortunately it seems the web page is no longer working?

Without the web page it is very hard to get an idea of the current situation. Any news on if you are working on brining it back up?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Me and my friends have been really liking this server but unfortunately it seems the web page is no longer working?

Without the web page it is very hard to get an idea of the current situation. Any news on if you are working on brining it back up?

Mirknir has retired the server :(

=============================

i7 5820k | 32GB RAM | Nvidia 2070RTX | 1TB SSD

Thanks for the fun times, Me and my friends at BOE-117- will miss picking up supplies, explosives and rescuing pilots

Thanks!

You are welcome and thanks for playing my little server.

Developing Skynet and the exotic support missions was a blast and one of the fun part :pilotfly:

And happy new year everyone!

Edited by Mirknir

Mirknir

My old server:

The Thread