My personal P-51D profile for X-52 pro

6S.Duke

Hi everybody!

I'd like share with you my personal DCS: P-51D profile for Saitek X-52 pro. I hope you like it...

If you notice some mistake in this file or you want to improve it, please share new profile :)

Bye,

Duke

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?0nd5bvva950cbqx

Download it from ED website: http://files.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/181028/

descriptiondt.jpg

Edited by 6S.Duke

Thanks, Duke. I'll try it out this weekend.

Intel i7 930 @2.8 GHz;16 GB DDR3 RAM;ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 970 4GB;Windows 10;TrackIR 5;27" 1920X1080 single LG display;Saitek Pro Flight pedals;Thrustbuster Wartass HOTDOG

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

04B, 98G, 96C, 96B, 11B, drill sergeant, linguist

Callsign "Chug"

How do I use it? I have a X52 Pro, but I have been unable to get throttle Mouse buttons to work and my SST Program crashes every time I try to use it...? please Help.

Hi! As you can see in the picture that I've attached in the file, the throttle mouse is set to control the radiator oil switch and the left mouse button is used to activate parking brakes. This is the reason why the throttle mouse don't work as mouse :)

For problem related at the SST program I don't know... Have you tried to reinstall the software?

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes i did but for me it worked two ways, an advance key command and some other way i can't remember now to get it working. I'm sending back the X52 because it wasn't really what i payed for and the potentiometers appeared dirty. I'm just gonna go with the TM warthog. Thanks for the help though! :thumbup:

Whenever i try to add a command such as shift+F nothing happens only single buttons work like F. I just tried yours and it works for those commands such as ALT+U and Ctrl+shift+tab what am i doing wrong?

Send me a PM with your personal profile so that I can try to solve your problem. :)

• 2 months later...

You state in the keycard that the RPM controller is to be assigned in axis options. There doesn't seem to be an entry for engine rpm in axis commands within the game.

Could you tell me how to assign the engine RPM to the rotary as suggested in your keycard?

If you are looking at the P-51 Sim page, and you click Axis Assign, the Engine RPM should be not quite half way down the list.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 1 month later...
If you are looking at the P-51 Sim page, and you click Axis Assign, the Engine RPM should be not quite half way down the list.

Thank you for the great profile!

The Engine RPM isn't appearing in the Axis Assign. What to do?

Thank you for the great profile!

The Engine RPM isn't appearing in the Axis Assign. What to do?

You're welcome! I'm glad you like it! :)

For your issue, go to controls and select "P-51D sim". After this, go to axis commands and if your saitek is connected you can see the "Engine RPM" command in your list.

Thx for making it available!

A question. How do I change modes to have access to the different functions of the buttons/switches?

You're welcome!

Rotate the wheel on the stick next the fire button (the red one) until the led changes colour... In this way you change the modes of the profile.

• 4 years later...

X-52 profile

Looking for a profile for a Regular X-52 been flying BMS. And I've Since now switched to Siatek X-52. So if anyone has a good profile, Please send a message if you would.

Thanks, Rhino

Looking for a profile for a Regular X-52 been flying BMS. And I've Since now switched to Siatek X-52. So if anyone has a good profile, Please send a message if you would.

Thanks, Rhino

In the the BMS website there is a dedicated section to X52 profiles. In the past I found an interesting profile also with axis settings in order to optimize the flight feelings with this kind of joystick.