FFB hard right

HornedGod

This looks to be a new force feedback bug that I'm experiencing in the P-51 with update 1.5.3.50487.

Repro steps:

1/ Load into ACG WWII MP server

2/ Spawn into P-51.

3/ Start up, taxi and take-off

4/ Upon taking off, there is a large feedback force applied to the right. It lasts throughout flight and only goes away when you respawn in a new plane.

Repro rate is about 50% from booting up into a new game. Only seems to happen with first spawn in first game.

It goes away after spawning in a new aircraft.

I have a Sidewinder 2 MSSFBB.

• 5 months later...

Already tried the swap axis box, right?

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

I had this bug when I first installed DCS and bought the Mustang. This put me off a few times. I have no idea how it went away, all I know is that now it works properly.

The trim settings are still messed up, The aileron trim assignment turns the aileron trim knob, which moves the elevator trim tab on the elevator. Both in the Mustang and the Sabre. Weird things...

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a FFB2 since my first flight in DCS and never had this bug.

as long as FFB is swaped inside axes. Each time I had such a bad feeling the more you trim to dive the more the FFB aply an right force, my FFB was'nt swapped.

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

I've got a FFB2 since my first flight in DCS and never had this bug.

as long as FFB is swaped inside axes. Each time I had such a bad feeling the more you trim to dive the more the FFB aply an right force, my FFB was'nt swapped.

Same problem with the same planes.

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

• 4 months later...

For Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 you need to tick Swap Axis option, and there will be no problem. The same option should be ticked for all modules/aircraft.

BTW, if I remember correctly, I had to do that for all simulators I have.