SU-27 / 33 and Helios

Cpt Z

Attached is my SU-27 Hud with the Hawgtouch instrument panel. I could not figure out how to Put the display on the second panel without re-sizing everything so I simply put it on the left side of the HUD. Disregard the landing gear panel lights.

This is just a temporary solution until your Helios profile is published.

su27.thumb.jpg.f8c322d458ee549a1e10833896ae061c.jpg

Edited by sobe
landing gear panel

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

I have been working on it those days, improving instruments look. Everything is ready and working now.

Soon will be published.

A screeshot from today :

QIRnfyZ.jpg

This is awesome Capt! Can't wait till its gone! you think it would be possible to get the beriosa only on an ipad too?

@ Capt Zeen absolutely brilliant work!!!! ;)

Now one more question on my part .

Is it possible a profile for the MiG- 21bis to create , or is not due to a missing interface in the profile editor possible ?

Edited by NikRo79
question

Hey Captn I see you did the Mi-8 which is a completely new interface, did you get access from Gadroc to Helios to set up the new interface?

I also read your latest export file, man you put in some work.

Happy 2016 and thanks for your community work.

The Mi-8 profile, dont use a new interface. I am using the FC interface to send all the information i need to create the profile. The trick is to send a lot of data in the same values FC interface use, then i split again all this information in Helios.

This is awesome Capt! Can't wait till its gone! you think it would be possible to get the beriosa only on an ipad too?

Yes, i reproduced the beryoza on my profile, extracting the info from the game, so, it is possible to export , to Ipad too. What you need for that? well, someone need to do an ipad app that read the data and show it,

@ Capt Zeen absolutely brilliant work!!!! ;)

Now one more question on my part .

Is it possible a profile for the MiG- 21bis to create , or is not due to a missing interface in the profile editor possible ?

Using the techniques i am using for the Mi-8 profile, you can create a profile for every airplane in DCS, so your answer is: Yes, it is possible to create a complete profile for the MiG-21bis or any other airplane.

Some responses

Vitaliq

Attached is what I believe is the latest version of Helios.

0xDEADBEEF

There is a you tube video on how to take a part of a Helios profile and move it to another screen.

HeliosSetup-Stable-1.3.190.zip

Edited by sobe
spelling

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi

Was wondering if i could get some assistance with the SU-27 profile. All seems to be working ok as far as buttons and gauges go however a few items dont appear to line up with the cockpit. The AoA gauge, Afterburner lights, flap / slat lights and the yellow bar on the middle gauge. Have i done something wrong or is this the limitation of the FC3 model ?

Thanks

Hi

Was wondering if i could get some assistance with the SU-27 profile. All seems to be working ok as far as buttons and gauges go however a few items dont appear to line up with the cockpit. The AoA gauge, Afterburner lights, flap / slat lights and the yellow bar on the middle gauge. Have i done something wrong or is this the limitation of the FC3 model ?

Thanks

I need to take a look in the export.lua for the AoA, but as far i remember it works.

The FC Flaps output from the game, dont work. I let it conected to the output, so, if someday ED fix it, it will work properly on the profile.

We dont have output for the afterburner state in the FC export functions, so i put the lights ON when you reach 98% of the rpm engines. Usualy this is the moment the afterburner start.

We dont have output for the Yellow needle in the VVI in the FC export functions. I use the banking of the airplane to move that needle, the values are very similar to the ones in the cockpit, but without the spring effect of the needle.