Are you using VR Headset (Oculus Rift, Vive, etc) in DCS?

Kuky

Are you using VR Headset (Oculus Rift, Vive, etc) in DCS?  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Are you using VR Headset (Oculus Rift, Vive, etc) in DCS?

• YES
    • N/A

... an landing the huey on a roof top is just quality the sense of awareness you have is amazing i am just lost for words best purchase of 2016.

Heli landings are definitely excellent in the Rift. The awareness of vertical distance is a game changer.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Heli landings are definitely excellent in the Rift. The awareness of vertical distance is a game changer.

Ditto its bloody amazing, for example tower roof in free flight Tbilisi from the threshold 5 out of 5 with no loitering, where as before i was like 2 out of 5 first time an the others end up short or long an i had to loiter to get on.

The future is bright the future is VR ( note to wife please blend all my dinners now so i can drink them through a straw lol )

WARNING... clear area around you of obstructions or you will reach out an knock over something fortunately for me it was a cold cup of tea that i had forgotten in my immersion.

Now inflight drinks hmmm i'm thinking 12v cool box drill hole in lid for plastic tube seal it and fill with cans and ice

Eagles may soar high but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines.

System Spec.

Monitors: Samsung 570DX & Rift CV1

Mobo: MSI Godlike gaming X-99A

CPU: Intel i7 5930K @ 3.50Ghz

RAM: 32gb

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti VR Ready

Cooling: Predator 360

Power Supply: OCZ ZX Series 80 Plus Gold

Drives: Samsung SSD's 1tb, 500g plus others with OS Win10 64 bit