No communication menu when in air

alexhosen

Hi, i'm new to the forums, but I own DCS produtcs for a while.

First of all, sorry for my english.

I'm experiencing a bug with the comm menu in the KA-50, i'm currently playing campaigns, but i tried, and it is present in quick missions and single missions too. I dont know if it is present in other russian aircrafts too, but is not present with the f-15c.

The bug is a lack of acces to the communications menu whenever the aircraft is in the air.

When i start a mission on the ground, i can use the menu, but as soon as i take-off, i can not any more; i use the same keyboard key but comm menu simply doesnt comes up. I also tried to use the F keys, thinking it could be a graphic glithc, but nothing happens. So, i'm limited to communicate with my wingman with the shortcuts which really limits the use of data link, and i'm unable to contact atc, or any other communication neither.

When I RTB and land, the comms menu starts working again.

I readed other users posts claming they experience a similar bug, and saying its related to the presence of a particular named georgian unit.

I'll be glad if someone has a fix or a tip in case i'm doing something wrong.

I had the same problem :)

"Use right-alt- \ while airborne, \ when on the ground."

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=112181

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars