DCS FC3 Questions & Answers Thread

Milene

Hi all

I have A10C ,FC2 and purchase FC3 but when follow up the link on email to down load , Black Shark down load page is the one come up .Love those DCS simulation and intend to buy P51 and Black Shark soon.

Need to sort this problem and very appreciate any advice.

Thanks lots in advance and all the best to all.

Sorry if I use wrong forum for this help.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel® Core™ i7-6850 CPU@3.60GHz @4.068

Asus ROG STRIX X99 GAMING ATX Motherboard

64 bit operation System- RAM 32.0 GB

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 WindForce OC 8GB

- Disk Drives KINGSTON SVP200S37A 1tb/WDC WD 10EZEX-00ZF5A0 - Samsung ssd 1tb 840 series.

- 3 Samsung 27"SyncMaster 3D Game monitors - Windows 8.1 Pro - TM Hotas Warthog-Trackir5 pro-Saitek Rudder Pedals-Cougar MFD.

Thanks RetroBurn

But I already pay for FC3, all I need is download the game and when go to FC3 page they don't have the download page only sale the product.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

- Disk Drives KINGSTON SVP200S37A 1tb/WDC WD 10EZEX-00ZF5A0 - Samsung ssd 1tb 840 series.

- 3 Samsung 27"SyncMaster 3D Game monitors - Windows 8.1 Pro - TM Hotas Warthog-Trackir5 pro-Saitek Rudder Pedals-Cougar MFD.

OK here's a stupid question that's probably been answered many times. Why does FC3 require FC instead of FC2? :music_whistling:

I bought a copy of FC from Gogamer a few years ago and I threw the disc away when FC2 was released. :doh:

It doesn't require FC, what you need is the original LOMAC which is usually included when you buy FC/FC2

Thanks lots paulrkiii.

I try and all I have there is one file to download and only 218.3 MB .

This is all I need for FC3?

Once again thanks bro.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking about purchasing FC3, have FC2 and LOMAC..

1. Will A-10A feature binoculars?

2. Will A-10A have INU update points in the editor?

3. Will A-10A have rockeye airburst bombs?

4. Will F-15 have SADL functionality with A-10C?

5. Can F-15 refuel from KC-135?

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Is it me or am I missing something in FC3? I cannot seem to get controls working properly nor have I yet figure out how to fire a missile or even turn on Master Arm mode. Additionally, I assume that cockpit controls will eventually be accessible and detailed like in A-10 cockpits?

Take it light...

Malakie

Buy Tobii Eye & Head Tracker with 5% off using link (https://www.kqzyfj.com/3r65ft1zt0GIHHKJOIILGILLMHKNL) - Use code at checkout: MALAKIEUSN 

Oh boy, FC3 is not DCS. No clickable cockpits, not so detailed like DCS titles. FC3 comes with DCS:world but its not a DCS title like DCS:A10.

PC: Asus P8Z77-M Mainboard; Intel i5-3570K (4x3,4Ghz) mit Scythe Mugen 3 CPU Kühler; 16Gb Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz; Nvidia GTX570 1280mb; Samsung 830 SSD; Samsung HDD

Flight Sim Gear: TM Warthog; Saitek Pro Pedals; TM Cougars on an 19" screen; TrackIR 5 w/ trackclip pro; Logitech G35 headset

Hello ED Team,

I was trying to do some air refueling in DCS World FC3 using the F-15C and I noticed that as soon as the tanker hooks up my aircraft with the refueling boom, my flight controls goes crazy and my aircraft bank hard right and disconnects !!! is that normal ?

Why the G meter is gone off the HUD on the F-15 ?

Thank you in advance

Maio out

i have the same problem, some sort of autopilot kicks in everytime i get a good connection to the boom and then slowly or severely pulls the aircraft out of position, hence i keep disconnecting. its really getting on my nerves.:doh:

i would be very thankfull if someone could point me in the direction of a solution :)

i have the same problem, some sort of autopilot kicks in everytime i get a good connection to the boom and then slowly or severely pulls the aircraft out of position, hence i keep disconnecting. its really getting on my nerves.:doh:

i would be very thankfull if someone could point me in the direction of a solution :)

It´s a bug.

Resolved in 1.2.3 (or future patch)

number 8 in http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1637299&postcount=792

Hi ED Team,

I have A10c before and make new computer, now all the time I try to download the game only non clickable one is available. I love the Way is before (clickable) Any help will be very appreciated. All the best to all and tanks in advance.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lol sry but I dont really know what you mean.

Flaming cliffs 3 = the non clickable one ?

A10C = Clickable one?

Here is what you need to do in order to get A10C in DCS World:

Download DCS:W from here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?ProductId=21&end_pos=137&scr=product&lang=en

Install it

Download A10C Modul from here

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?scr=product&ProductId=8&end_pos=136&lang=en

Install it, then you are ready to go.

Cheers

PC: Asus P8Z77-M Mainboard; Intel i5-3570K (4x3,4Ghz) mit Scythe Mugen 3 CPU Kühler; 16Gb Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz; Nvidia GTX570 1280mb; Samsung 830 SSD; Samsung HDD

Flight Sim Gear: TM Warthog; Saitek Pro Pedals; TM Cougars on an 19" screen; TrackIR 5 w/ trackclip pro; Logitech G35 headset

Hi ED Team,

I have A10c before and make new computer, now all the time I try to download the game only non clickable one is available. I love the Way is before (clickable) Any help will be very appreciated. All the best to all and tanks in advance.

Do you own FC3? If so it seems you may have loaded the A10a which doesn't have the clickable cockpit. If not then I have no idea.....

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Thanks Manuel,

Sorry, I need to know if A10c on DCS World is clickable like the original one.

Thanks for you info bro.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Manuel,

Sorry, I need to know if A10c on DCS World is clickable like the original one.

Thanks for you info bro.

Yes it is... considering you installed the DCS: A10C Module as linked above.

Thanks Python,

I do have all most of DCS games (Lock-on ,FC2,A10c, Black Shark ,P51) but because all downloads now is through DCS World and FC3 is non clickable I think the A10 is non clickable to. Thanks lots bro.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

folks, can somebody tell me:

do we get the wingtip trails (when pulling high G) back with the next autoupdate??

thx

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

Thanks Python,

I do have all most of DCS games (Lock-on ,FC2,A10c, Black Shark ,P51) but because all downloads now is through DCS World and FC3 is non clickable I think the A10 is non clickable to. Thanks lots bro.

Call it A-10A before the next guy tells you what Python said. I was already writing. xD

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all from the noob,

I'm new to this forum, DCS World and FC3.

Can you please recommend some tutorial, I don't know where to begin with.

Currently I'm trying to fly a F-15C but all I know for now is step on the throttle and fly around.

I use X52 pro for flying (with which I have troubles binding functions, btw.)...

For example, what's the difference between weapon fire and weapon release? Salvo? I know it may seem funny to you but I don't know even the basics, plus, specific english terms don't make it any easier :/

It was long time ago since I played F15 Strike Eagle 2 on my PC 386 and later Jane's series, F-22 Lightnings, etc. Games have evolved much since and I didn't keep up. :)

Thanks!