3D modeling in general

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I have some models I can export from 3DS and get into mission editor. I would like to know:

I have made some police style blue lights in 3DS which flash on and off, but these will not export to EDM in flashing mode (The lights export OK if they are just on)I was wondering if this is possible to do / export?

Error: Unsupported controller. Node: Single Blue Light. File: .build\x86_64\vc140.release\Utils\NGModel_MaxPlugins\2016\Exporter\EDModelExporter.cpp:614.

This is the error message with the controller added.

Thanks in advance

• 3 months later...

export at the height you want the boat to be in the water

DVBJr95.jpg

Then the entry lua and the main lua file.

I'll probably do a short vid this week as I'm home alone.

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Forgot this topic existed. Done this recently...

RS200_038_2880.jpg

3D modelling and rather a lot of Photoshop :)

Asus Z690 Hero | 12900K | 64GB G.Skill 6000 | 4090FE | Reverb G2 | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 + TM Grips  | Winwing Orion2 Throttle | MFG Crosswind Pedals

I have a question about ship models being brought into DCS, is there a tutorial on how to get into DCS?

Any Questions please ask

vOhoZl4t9Ts

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi gentlemans good morning to everyone, i have a question , i have the 3dmax studio software 64 bits and downloaded the plugins for dcs from this section, but in some files i get error to install , well my question is how can i simply open a edm. File from the folders of dcs? Like a texture of a su25.edm .. Just simple import the texture . thanks in advance and greating to your proyects!