[REPORTED] Latest Openbeta - Cockpit night lightning flickering

bghvip

no, it exists at least since one beta before the last release

Intel i7-9700K @4.7 Ghz ° Win 11 64bit Pro ° 32Gb DDR4 3000mhz ° 1Gb Samsung 970 Evo plus Nvme M.2 ° RTX 2070 super ° Virpil WarBrd and Constellation Stick & TM Warthog Throttle ° TM pedals ° 5120x1440 samsung 49" monitor

Actually, I don't see any flicker., in your track..but I DO see a difference in the consoles lamp..the green is overwashing...but that happens even when I don't have MAVs loaded...now my problem may be related to what you're seeing...when I have the IR MAV page open and you can see the terrain ahead of you, try raising your MAV seeker above the Level pitch ladder marking and watch the terrain color go from White Hot to Black Hot, or vice versa...you will have to have Master Arm on and A2G mode enabled...try lifting the MAV seeker triangle in the HUD, up or down between the 0 deg and 5 deg pitch ladder marker....when I do this I get polarity swaps between the terrain and the sky at the horizon level....it did not do this before they took away the MAV D missiles...now if this will be corrected with a fully functional ATFLIR, then ok...but so far, they seem to be dismissing this and no word on whether it will be addressed.

Edited by Alphamale

I think that you are talking about this bug report: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=226581

This bug report is about the console, inst. and flood lights. Sorry on advance if i'm wrong on my assumptions.

No, you're not wrong...I have noticed a difference in the intensity of the instrumentation but saw that the word "flickering" was used to describe it...my report on the IR page, I also used flickering to describe it...hence the possible connection, especially if the culprit is some shader or render characteristic that might be limited to a particular vid card mfg....you never know...please excuse me for giving the impression that I was trying to co-mingle the incidents

Light strobe when Console or Inst Lights turned on

I just noticed when I turn on my Console and or Instrument lights I get a not very bright but very noticeable strobe that flashed across mid stick and wraps around the side console- almost like its coming from outside but it only occurs when console or instrument lights are turned on.

Does anyone else get this....? Its very rhythmic and intentional...