quesiton about dedicated server

sage0035

Greetings first of all just purchased tomcat module. thank you for this and the fa18 module, been waiting for these for a long time..

my only question is this. for the dedicated server is it just the same as starting a server as normal under multiplayer to make it a dedicated server?

Thank You dcs :pilotfly:

quesiton about dedicated server

No, there is an app that is being used to run dedicated servers through the new protocol. Unfortunately, I can’t tell you where to find it. I am aware of it though and have seen other postings about it. Maybe someone else can add to this and help us both out and point us in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No, there is an app that is being used to run dedicated servers through the new protocol. Unfortunately, I can’t tell you where to find it. I am aware of it though and have seen other postings about it. Maybe someone else can add to this and help us both out and point us in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

would be nice to have documentation on it. I searched the forums. nothing.. could some one point me in the right direction? be nice. :megalol: