The Enemy Within 3.0

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay BD,

now problem with Mission 14

Getting to IP Bravo. Receiving instructions about ship's last known position. Flying there and start flying AND visually searching on the given heading. Ship found quite a bit later. Started flying circles overhead, following the ship's path to keep visual. At the same time, every other flight flying in circles on their anchor point. Nothing happens, ROLEX never came. Got bored. Exited, writing a post for you now. :-)

• 1 month later...

I just started flying mission 2. I and there was an option in F10 for "safeguard: mission success. I clicked on it and it said mission is counted as success. Sorry for the inconvenience. I hadn't even started following the convoy yet. Is there a bug?

Guys I would wait for next update with the campaign, there are so many bugs in Open Beta, that it is mostly unplayable. I know ED is hard at work in fixing all the issues. Everything works fine on stable.

Hay BD,

missing any updates for weeks on end now (last was April 22), do you have some background info, how hopeful we should be about their next update at all?...

I gave up waiting for any meaningful info, let alone promise from them...

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...

On mission 5, the downed MI-8 seems like that if you don't get direct hit with GBU-38 but try to take out other targets, it will turn nigh invulnerable. You'd think heli with blazes flaming out of the engines in ground would be considered destroyed, but even additional 6 rockets and 500 rounds of CM didn't explode it :)

Having a option in F10 for reporting it destroyed would move the mission forwards instead of just requiring abort.

• 2 months later...

Great campaing!

I must say that it is a good improvement over the original one. The missions are more realistic, voice lines are aplenty and difficulty was just perfect.

The only minor annoyance I had was with wingmen crashing into mountains or refusing to attack objectives, which made me take a bit more ordenance than the one fragged in some missions just to do it myself instead of waiting for my wingmen to do the job. That's a DCS thing though.

Other than that, and the Schaefer mission which I really really hate... I had fun flying the whole campaign.

Well done man! I'm ready for Raven 1.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I noticed on the early mission with the two mosques where the loadout contains flares, the wingman was dropping them as if they were ordnance. He exhausted all flares before he would bring out the GAU-8.

This is certainly helping me learn the A10C, although with the mountainous terrain and some need to take out moving targets quick I'm occasionally struggling.

I'm really hoping you'll finish the A10C training campaign once A10C II comes out...

• 1 month later...

I am checking my options. I can probably make it available for free for those who already own the campaign to be ablw to fly it with new Hog. OR ipdate it specifically for the new hog capabilities, add some missions and release it as a new version , but then it wouldn’t be free...

Edited by baltic_dragon
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

I am checking my options. I can probably make it available for free for those who already own the campaign to be ablw to fly it with new Hog. OR ipdate it specifically for the new hog capabilities, add some missions and release it as a new bersion, but then it wouldn’t be free...

Either way will be welcome :thumbup:

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

.. OR ipdate it specifically for the new hog capabilities, add some missions and release it as a new bersion, but then it wouldn’t be free...

Very much preferred! :thumbup:

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

OR ipdate it specifically for the new hog capabilities, add some missions and release it as a new version , but then it wouldn’t be free...

I'd prefer this option honestly

Все написанное выше является моим оценочным суждением

Everything written above reflects my personal opinion

Занимаюсь "активной пропагандой Американцев на данном форуме" © Flanker

• 2 weeks later...

+1 for A-10C II update :).

Just new plane for me will be ok (free for owners if its possible + payware for new customers) + in the future the new payware campain for A-10C II (for example Syria).

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro