Armament options

Avimimus

Some thoughts:

- Mi-24 in Afghanistan carried 10xFAB-100 bombs. I've always assumed this was four bombs on each of the inner wing hardpoints and one on the middle/outer hardpoint. However, I've never seen pictures. It would be interesting to have this armament as it was used quite a bit and would give us a helicopter with a bombload equivalent to some medium bombers at the start of WW2!

- Mi-24 in Chechnya carried 4xS-24 240mm rockets. Having modded S-24 rocket for use on the Mi-8 I can say that the feeling of firing them is unique.

- It would be very nice to have options for both the armament of export/early 'p' with S-5 and GUV pods and a late 'p' with S-8, S-13, and UPK pods. I've often wondered why the Mi-8 was never offered with the S-5 rocket.

- Another interesting practice was the tendency to carry additional rockets in the passenger compartment so that the aircraft could land and self-reload (kind of a mobile 'farp'). This is probably doable with scrips but it would be nice to model the extra weight.

- Rumour has it that we might get a Kord door-gun field modification, but it would also be nice to have one or two PK guns as an AI-controlled option... these would provide extra eyes for spotting enemies and could potentially suppress infantry. Alternatively, removing the armour from the crew compartment and leaving it empty would be a good option to have.

I believe all of these options would be available for all Hind-P variants - but I could be wrong. I have no idea about other weapons - such as the 9M114F ...but it would be interesting to have that as an option for attacking bunkers. If anyone has info or corrections - I'd love to learn.

It'll probably look something like this:

• Rockets (up to 4 launchers): S-5, S-8, S-13, S-24
  • Missiles (up to 8 tubes): 9K114 Shturm
  • Pods (up to 4 pods): GUV (machine guns or grenade launcher), UPK-23
  • Bombs (up to 4): FAB-100, FAB-250, FAB-500, potentially ODAB, RBK and KMGU dispensers in the same weight range
  • Fuel tanks (up to 4)
  • KORD machine gun

There are a few unusual loadouts like the R-60 or the quadruple FAB-100 rack which are bigger question marks.

It'll probably look something like this:

There are a few unusual loadouts like the R-60 or the quadruple FAB-100 rack which are bigger question marks.

The R-60 appears to have been a special variant for protecting government buildings... so I'd assume that there would be pretty significant changes (which might remove the ability to carry other weapons) and it might be classified. So very unlikely.

P.S. I do hope for the S-24... being part of an "eight ship" of Crocodiles firing thirty-two 240mm rockets at a mountain fortification prior to closing with cannons and 9M114 would be... well... spectacular.

Google Translate

<…>

• Missiles (up to 8 tubes): 9K114 Shturm

<…>

… ПТУР будут типа 114 и 120…

… There are a few unusual loadouts like the R-60…

… Возможно также "доработаем модель" для подвески Р-60 (как было в реальности).

да, до 4-х

2АПУ по 2 АУР

That is, 2 launch units with 2 R-60 missiles each.

Original in Russian

То есть, 2 авиационных пусковых устройства (АПУ) по 2 авиационных управляемых ракеты (АУР) Р-60 каждое.

Sorry, I don't speak English, so I use Google Translate.

The R-60 appears to have been a special variant for protecting government buildings... so I'd assume that there would be pretty significant changes (which might remove the ability to carry other weapons) and it might be classified. So very unlikely…

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4418918

Thanks for the info! It is neat that they are considering the R-60 at all. This gives me hope that some of the other more common systems (e.g. FAB-100, S-24, S-5) will also be included.

The possibility of the 9M120 being included is also an interesting surprise. Do you know if the 9M120F or 9M220O are operational? Are either of these warhead options plausible?

Google Translate

… This gives me hope that some of the other more common systems (e.g. FAB-100, S-24, S-5) will also be included…

I believe that the approximate composition of the Mi-24P weapons in the DCS World can be found out by installing the Mi-24V bot in the mission editor and looking at all the weapons available to it. Almost all of the weapons listed by you are available for the Mi-24V bot, with the exception of the S-24 and FAB-100.

According to the Mi-24V helicopter crew manual, the main armament of this helicopter includes S-24 rockets, and they have long been implemented in the DCS World… so IMHO, perhaps the BST developers will add these rockets to the DCS: Mi-24P.

However, according to the same Manual, 100kg bombs are not included in the Mi-24V main armament (only 250kg and 500kg aerial bombs are included). The only exception is the NOSAB-100T night marking bombs, but they are not modeled in the DCS World, so I personally doubt that they will do it.

… The possibility of the 9M120 being included is also an interesting surprise…

… 9М114 и 9М120 имеют одинаковые разъемы. Поэтому 120-ку можно вешать начиная с "В" и для более "молодых" на любую модификацию 24-ки…

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4404552

… Do you know if the 9M120F or 9M220O are operational? Are either of these warhead options plausible?

Currently, they have not yet been modeled in the DCS World, and I do not remember that there was a conversation on the Russian forums about their implementation in the DCS: Mi-24P. Therefore, only the BST developers can answer this question more precisely.

Original in Russian

Полагаю, что примерный состав вооружения Ми-24П в DCS World можно выяснить, установив в редакторе миссий бота Ми-24В, и посмотрев всё доступное для него вооружение. Практически всё перечисленное Вами вооружение доступно для бота Ми-24В, за исключением С-24 и ФАБ-100.

Согласно «Инструкции экипажу вертолёта Ми-24В», в состав основного вооружения данного вертолёта входят ракеты С-24, и при этом они уже давно реализованы в DCS World… поэтому ИМХО, возможно разработчики BST добавят эти ракеты в DCS: Ми-24П.

Однако согласно той же Инструкции, 100-кг бомбы не входят в состав основного вооружения Ми-24В (туда входят только 250-кг и 500-кг авиабомбы). Исключение составляет лишь ночные ориентирно-сигнальные авиабомбы НОСАБ-100Т, но они не смоделированы в DCS World, поэтому лично я сомневаюсь, что её будут делать.

В настоящее время они пока ещё не смоделированы в DCS World, и я не припоминаю, чтобы на русскоязычных форумах заходил разговор об их внедрении в DCS: Ми-24П. Поэтому точнее на этот вопрос Вам могут ответить только разработчики BST.

Google Translate

… What about the 10x100kg bomb load reportedly used in Afghanistan? Do you know anything about that?

IIRC, we have already discussed this with you. :)

<…>

Yes this is true. It is technically possible for a helicopter to hang the MBD2-67U multiply bomb racks (Russian: МБД2-67У), each of which can carry up to 4 bombs of 100kg caliber.

photo_2_1425115466.jpg

However, 10×FAB-100 is too much load on the Mi-24, literally at the limit of its capabilities, so this weapon was used relatively rarely in Afghanistan. In this regard, you are unlikely to find photos of the Mi-24 with 10 bombs.

<…>

IMHO, the situation with 10×100kg bombs on the Mi-24 is probably similar to the situation with the R-60 missiles. After a cycle of tests, the USSR Ministry of Defense issued the appropriate manuals for the aviation engineering services and air crews of the Mi-24 units, according to which they could install and use this type of weapon as a field modification.

However, this type of weapon is not included in the main armament of the Mi-24 helicopter. Actually, there are also no R-60 missiles there.

By the way, are you aware that there have been cases when launch units of 9M41 illumination rockets were used on the Mi-24 in Afghanistan? It is possible that the situation here is the same as with the 10×100kg bombs and R-60s.

Сегодня нашёл эту книгу https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w0rSe7CtfNVzwEPwJrXiBeC_7prJeLmf/view?usp=sharing, на 73-й странице книги наткнулся на такую интересную фотографию,

attachment.php?attachmentid=209184&d=1556040779

Как видно из описания, на внешний пилон подвешен блок с ПТУР, насчитал я их 8 штук, но странно что то тут, сами ТПК для ПТУР какие то "худые", не похоже они на ТПК ПТУР "Штурм", но переходник для пилона тот же что и для ПТУР. Может быть это вовсе и не ПТУР?

<…>

Это не те "дуделки" которые мы пытались определить ? https://topwar.ru/31637-na-pomosch-letchikam-boevye-mashiny-aviacionnyh-navodchikov.html

Та-да-а-ам.

На верхней части поворотной башенки смонтировали два блока БКП-Б812, рассчитанные под 12 неуправляемых ракет С-8 калибра 80 миллиметров. Вероятно, для целеуказания предполагалось использовать осветительные и маркировочные (дымовые) неуправляемые ракеты моделей С-8ОМ и С-8ЦМ соответственно. Под блоками направляющих для ракет С-8 установили по одной пусковой установке 2П130-3 для 90-мм осветительных ракет 9М41 «Иллюминация». Примечательно, что эти пусковые установки были заимствованы с вертолетов Ми-24.

1375809120_torzhok_2011_compressed_zdsc_1133.jpg

Mi-24 will not be able to take 10 bombs - it's not true

@Flаnker, descriptions of such cases can be found in publications dedicated to the Soviet–Afghan War. For example, V.Yu.Markovsky.

… На пределе боевой нагрузки на Ми-24 подвешивали до 10 «соток», используя многозамковые бомбодержатели МБД-2-67у. Точность их залпового сброса была невысока, но давала возможность накрывать площадные цели типа лагерей моджахедов…

However, to date, I have not personally seen a photo of such an option for loading weapons.

Original in Russian

… What about the 10x100kg bomb load reportedly used in Afghanistan? Do you know anything about that?

ЕМНИП, мы уже говорили с Вами об этом. :)

<…>

Original in Russian

<…>

Да, это действительно так. На вертолёт технически возможно подвесить многозамковые балочные держатели MBD2-67U (по-русски: МБД2-67У), каждый из которых может нести до 4 бомб калибром 100 кг.

Однако 10×ФАБ-100 – это слишком большая нагрузка на Ми-24, буквально на пределе его возможностей, поэтому данное вооружение применялось сравнительно редко в Афганистане. В связи с этим, Вы вряд ли найдёте фотографии Ми-24 с 10 бомбами.

ИМХО, вероятно ситуация с 10×100-кг бомбами на Ми-24 аналогична ситуации с ракетами Р-60. Министерство обороны СССР после цикла испытаний издало соответствующие руководства для инженерно-авиационных служб и авиаэкипажей частей Ми-24, согласно которому они могли устанавливать и использовать данный вид вооружения как полевую модификацию.

Тем не менее, такой вид оружия отсутствует в составе основного вооружения вертолёта Ми-24. Собственно, также там нет и ракет Р-60.

Кстати Вы в курсе, что были известны случаи, когда на Ми-24 в Афганистане применялись пусковые установки осветительных ракет 9М41? Возможно, что и здесь ситуация такая же, как с 10×100-кг бомбами и Р-60.

Mi-24 will not be able to take 10 bombs - it's not true

@Flаnker, описания таких случаев можно найти в публикациях посвящённых советско-афганской войне. Например у В.Ю.Марковского.

… На пределе боевой нагрузки на Ми-24 подвешивали до 10 «соток», используя многозамковые бомбодержатели МБД-2-67у. Точность их залпового сброса была невысока, но давала возможность накрывать площадные цели типа лагерей моджахедов…

Однако до настоящего времени фото такого варианта загрузки вооружения лично мне нигде не встречалось.

Edited by S.E.Bulba
update.

IIRC, we have already discussed this with you. :)

Sorry - I get over-excited sometimes. :)

Particularly as it is often hard to research these subjects for those of use who don't read Russian well. When someone knowledgeable shares information I risk 'eating it too quickly and getting a stomach ache'.

Thanks for the info! It is neat that they are considering the R-60 at all. This gives me hope that some of the other more common systems (e.g. FAB-100, S-24, S-5) will also be included.

The possibility of the 9M120 being included is also an interesting surprise. Do you know if the 9M120F or 9M220O are operational? Are either of these warhead options plausible?

9M120F-> Aerosol warhead

9M220O -> You mean 9M120O ?! Pole jacketed combat section and proximity fuse for air target combat (range approx. 7000 meters). Means that you could fight air targets with the PALR Schturm-W. And on the subject of the R-60: During battlefield exercises of the 16th Air Army of the GSSD it was found that the R-60M could only detect another helicopter or propeller aircraft up to a distance of approx. 600 meters under the normal climatic conditions of Central Europe ...

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

We are talking about bombs but I still don't understand one thing: will there be an optical aiming system? In the Mi 8 they have not simulated it and I wonder if we will finally have a device to aim the bombs and I hope so much it will also be placed on the MI 8. Of course, we can release the bombs in the same way that we release the "drop tanks" but it is not funny.

Edited by oreste

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]My dream: DCS Tornado

We are talking about bombs but I still don't understand one thing: will there be an optical aiming system? In the Mi 8 they have not simulated it and I wonder if we will finally have a device to aim the bombs and I hope so much it will also be placed on the MI 8. Of course, we can release the bombs in the same way that we release the "drop tanks" but it is not funny.

Have seen this Bombsight called OPB in a MI-8 of the NVA, but aparrently it is not realy small Device, borrowed from a WW2 Bomber.

Are you sure they ever fitted this in a cramped MI-24? Think most of the Time they dropped the Iron Bombs by Eyeballing.

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

This article here talks about the automatic bombing mode:

https://translate.google.de/translate?hl=de&tab=wT&sl=ru&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fmilitary.wikireading.ru%2F54527

the pilot could only drop bombs in emergency mode. On the Mi-24V and cannon vehicles with a more advanced automatic sight of the ASP-17V pilot, the commander could also carry out aimed bombing. For aimed bombing on the Mi-24D and Mi-24V, the VSB-24 onboard firing and bombing computer was used, which was usually used in a semi-automatic mode
and

The operator puts the sight mark on the target, turns on the mode and follows the target, keeping the mark on it. At the pilot on his sight, the indicator indicates the position of the target, to the left or to the right, and he tries to guide the helicopter on the combat course according to the indicator's instructions exactly through the target, keeping the speed and altitude (visually, he cannot see the target, since it immediately goes under the helicopter). The calculator gives a buzzer at the right moment, and the operator only has to press the reset button

Seems a little bit similar to the CCRP bombing in the SU-25

Google Translate

… 9M220O -> You mean 9M120O ?!…

9-A-2200.

… In the Mi 8 they have not simulated it and I wonder if we will finally have a device to aim the bombs and I hope so much it will also be placed on the MI 8…

не, не собирались..возни много

… Are you sure they ever fitted this in a cramped MI-24?..

The OPB-1R bomber sight was only on the Mi-24A.

Original in Russian

Бомбардировочный прицел ОПБ-1Р стоял только на Ми-24А.

Google Translate

… And on the subject of the R-60: During battlefield exercises of the 16th Air Army of the GSSD it was found that the R-60M could only detect another helicopter or propeller aircraft up to a distance of approx. 600 meters under the normal climatic conditions of Central Europe ...

It seems to me that this is not entirely correct information. In the original, the use of R-60 missiles on Mi-24 helicopters is described somewhat differently.

• First, there is no mention of the R-60M specifically in the original. It says about the R-60.
  • Secondly, the tests (not battlefield exercises) took place at the 1038th Flight Personnel Training Center of the Turkestan Military District (not the 16th Air Army of the GSFG), that is, not at all in the "normal climatic conditions of Central Europe", but in hot climates Central Asia.
  • Thirdly, the IR seeker of the R-60 missile could detect a helicopter with Engine Efflux Screen (EES) system at a distance of no more than 600m. For aircraft with piston engines, the result was even worse.

Below is a quote from the original article in Russian.

Aviation and Time journal, #3'1996, p.10 [ISSN 2304-1501].

<…>

Во второй половине 80-х гг. на Ми-24 отрабатывалось применение ракет Р-60 класса «воздух-воздух». Оснащение вертолётов необходимым оборудованием проводилось непосредственно в частях, в том числе и в 1038-м ЦПЛС* (Туркестанский ВО). Здесь был проведён большой объём работ по изучению новых возможностей вертолёта. Лётчик выполнял прицеливание с помощью АСП-17В, доворачивая вертолёт до момента захвата цели тепловыми головками самонаведения ракет. Учебные пуски по САБам проходили достаточно успешно. Однако отработка атак по вертолётам, оснащённым ЭВУ, показала, что ГСН захватывают цель на расстоянии не более 600 м. Этот показатель для ЛА с поршневыми двигателями был ещё хуже. Среднеазиатский климат добавлял свою специфику, так, при полёте на малой высоте ГСН реагировали на нагретую солнцем до +60° подстилающую поверхность. В целом в Советской Армии оснащение Ми-24 ракетами Р-60 широкого распространения не получило. Однако вертолёты нескольких эскадрилий, в том числе и в составе ГСВГ, получили это оружие.

<…>

* Центр подготовки лётного состава.

Original in Russian

Мне кажется, что это не совсем верная информация. В оригинале об использовании ракет Р-60 на вертолётах Ми-24 рассказывается несколько по-другому.

• Во-первых, в оригинале отсутствует упоминание конкретно об Р-60М. Там пишется об Р-60.
  • Во-вторых, испытания (не боевые учения) проходили в 1038-м центре подготовки лётного состава Туркестанского военного округа (не 16-й воздушной армии ГСВГ), то есть вовсе не в «нормальных климатических условиях Центральной Европы», а в условиях жаркого климата Средней Азии.
  • В-третьих, ИКГСН ракеты Р-60 могла обнаружить на расстоянии не более 600 м вертолёт с экранно-выхлопными устройствами (ЭВУ). Для самолётов с поршневыми двигателями результат был ещё хуже.

Ниже приведена цитата из оригинальной статьи на русском языке.

«Авиация и Время» №3/1996, стр.10 [ISSN 2304-1501].

Edited by S.E.Bulba
update.

Google Translate

And how they aimed their bombs in the 24V and 24P?? Would be great to have some info on this!

Roughly the same as already described in the post above.

• Mi-24V/P pilot: using the ASP-17V electro-optical gunsight + the ATsVU analog-digital computing device (or with the ATsVU disabled, manually calculating corrections for bombing and moving the ASP-17V movable aiming mark).
  • Mi-24V operator: using the KPS-53 reflector sighting station + the VSB-24 firing and bombing calculator (or with the VSB-24 disabled, manually calculating corrections for bombing).
  • Mi-24P operator: using the PKI reflector sight, manually calculating corrections for bombing (as on aircraft from the WW2). :)

Original in Russian

Примерно так же, как уже было описано в посте выше.

• Пилот Ми-24В/П: используя авиационный стрелковый прицел АСП-17В + аналого-цифровое вычислительное устройство АЦВУ (либо с отключенным АЦВУ, вручную рассчитывая поправки для бомбометания и перемещая подвижную прицельную марку АСП-17В).
  • Оператор Ми-24В: используя прицельную станцию КПС-53 + вычислитель стрельбы и бомбометания ВСБ-24 (либо с отключенным ВСБ-24, вручную рассчитывая поправки для бомбометания).
  • Оператор Ми-24П: используя коллиматорный прицел ПКИ, вручную рассчитывая поправки для бомбометания (как на самолётах времён ВМВ). :)

Edited by S.E.Bulba
update.

Roughly the same as already described in the post above.

[*]Mi-24P operator: using the PKI reflector sight, manually calculating corrections for bombing (as on aircraft from the WW2). :)

So, like WW2 Il-2 in horizontal bombing, right?

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Google Translate

So, like WW2 Il-2 in horizontal bombing, right?

That's about right. If necessary, the Mi-24P operator could carry out bombing either from a dive, or from a horizontal flight with a time count, keeping the helicopter on a course along a pre-selected landmark.

However, I would like to remind you that the use of all unguided weapons is primarily the task of the Mi-24 pilot.

Original in Russian

Примерно так. При необходимости, оператор Ми-24П мог выполнять бомбометание либо с пикирования, либо с горизонтального полёта с отсчётом времени, удерживая вертолёт на курсе по заранее выбранному ориентиру.

Однако хочу напомнить, что применение всего неуправляемого вооружения – это прежде всего задача пилота Ми-24.

It seems to me that this is not entirely correct information. In the original, the use of R-60 missiles on Mi-24 helicopters is described somewhat differently.

• First, there is no mention of the R-60M specifically in the original. It says about the R-60.
  • Secondly, the tests (not battlefield exercises) took place at the 1038th Flight Personnel Training Center of the Turkestan Military District (not the 16th Air Army of the GSFG), that is, not at all in the "normal climatic conditions of Central Europe", but in hot climates Central Asia.
  • Thirdly, the IR seeker of the R-60 missile could detect a helicopter with Engine Efflux Screen (EES) system at a distance of no more than 600m. For aircraft with piston engines, the result was even worse.

Below is a quote from the original article in Russian.

Aviation and Time journal, #3'1996, p.10 [ISSN 2304-1501].

Original in Russian

Мне кажется, что это не совсем верная информация. В оригинале об использовании ракет Р-60 на вертолётах Ми-24 рассказывается несколько по-другому.

• Во-первых, в оригинале отсутствует упоминание конкретно об Р-60М. Там пишется об Р-60.
  • Во-вторых, испытания (не боевые учения) проходили в 1038-м центре подготовки лётного состава Туркестанского военного округа (не 16-й воздушной армии ГСВГ), то есть вовсе не в «нормальных климатических условиях Центральной Европы», а в условиях жаркого климата Средней Азии.
  • В-третьих, ИКГСН ракеты Р-60 могла обнаружить на расстоянии не более 600 м вертолёт с экранно-выхлопными устройствами (ЭВУ). Для самолётов с поршневыми двигателями результат был ещё хуже.

Ниже приведена цитата из оригинальной статьи на русском языке.

«Авиация и Время» №3/1996, стр.10 [ISSN 2304-1501].

Since I wasn't there myself, and i think you too, I can only reproduce it as I read it in the book Mi-24 (ISBN 978-3-613-03897-4) on page 146.

I also wrote GSSD (Group of the Soviet Armed Forces in Germany), neither GSFD nor GSVG.

And the text actually says what I had already written:

В-третьих, ИКГСН ракеты Р-60 могла обнаружить на расстоянии не более 600 м вертолёту . Для самолётов с поршневыми двигателями [/ U] результат был ещё хуже.

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

Google Translate

Since I wasn't there myself, and i think you too, I can only reproduce it as I read it in the book Mi-24 (ISBN 978-3-613-03897-4) on page 146…

For some reason, it seems to me that Michael Normann wrote his book, published in 2016, using Soviet/Russian sources. Yes, the Mi-24 units of the GSFG were partially armed with R-60 missiles, but it is surprising that Normann is transferring the test results in the TurkVO to some kind of "battlefield exercises" in the GSFG. :)

… I also wrote GSSD (Group of the Soviet Armed Forces in Germany), neither GSFD nor GSVG…

You write in the English-language forum in German transcription: GSSD (Gruppe der Sowjetischen Streitkräfte in Deutschland). At the same time, I am writing in English transcription: GSFG (Group of Soviet Forces in Germany). In Russian transcription, it will be correct: ГСВГ (Группа советских войск в Германии). Do you think I wrote something wrong? :)

… And the text actually says what I had already written…

This is not entirely true. You did not mention the presence of EES on helicopters during testing.

Original in Russian

Мне почему-то кажется, что Михаэль Норман писа́л свою книгу, вышедшую в 2016 году, используя советские/российские источники. Да, части Ми-24 ГСВГ частично были вооружены ракетами Р-60, однако удивительно, что Норман переносит результаты испытаний в ТуркВО на какие-то «боевые учения» в ГСВГ. :)

Вы на англоязычном форуме пишите в немецкой транскрипции: GSSD (Gruppe der Sowjetischen Streitkräfte in Deutschland). Я при этом пишу в английской транскрипции: GSFG (Group of Soviet Forces in Germany). В русской транскрипции правильно будет: ГСВГ (Группа советских войск в Германии). Считаете, что я написа́л что-то неправильно? :)

Это не совсем так. Вы не упоминали о наличии ЭВУ на вертолётах при испытаниях.

Edited by S.E.Bulba
update.

Bulba did you know the MI-24 was equipped with the R-60"M" later one,

or was this even Possible?

R-60M had now nitrous cooled Seeker, should be consider more effectiv then the non cooled Variant tested by TurkVO.

Is there visual difference between R-60 and R-60M?

R-60 old Seeker?

attachment.php?attachmentid=244672&stc=1&d=1597299495

R-60M new Seeker?

attachment.php?attachmentid=244673&stc=1&d=1597299495

AA-8-Aphid.thumb.png.e33d1bda5aa9d2881f80fbd1d5bd157f.png

Zwischenablage0101.thumb.jpg.955b7f33929254842c127316d5c262da.jpg

Edited by MAD-MM

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27