TEWI Campaign Mission 15

OK, I did check. There were a few things wrong with the mission for some reason - Colt 2-1 started in the air but lower than the mountains and got smashed in the first seconds. Also one of the trigger zone names was wrong and you didn't have an option to contact Colt 2-2. Finally, the helo refused to land- this one is on ED I think, but I built a workaround into the mission. Let me know if it works, submitting it to ED and adding it temporarily here to download. Let me know if it works finally & sorry for the problems!

Did you update this link? Can I download true mission?

It is under the same link, checked yesterday and now it should be fine with the RTB message, built in a double - safeguard. Everything should be fine (finally) and one again apologies for the problems!

@ Bullitthead: Please download this version of the mission and put it in your campaign folder, it will roll out with the next update but I don't want to keep you guys waiting.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Hi all,

I purchased this campaign quite a while ago but I never really spent much time with it (the Viggen release and more recently the birth of my daughter came in the way :smilewink: ).

Now I started flying this campaign seriously and I have to say it is the best I ever played. So much action and fun. Big thank you to you Baltic Dragon.

Now my next mission is exactly the one this thread is about. I read the problem is fixed but I should mention that I still fly it in the latest 1.5.8 release version (where there are no updates anymore since 2.5 OB).

So my question is: Is there an update available for the 1.5.8 release version as well or can I fix something myself?

Thanks!

Hey there, Hog, and thanks for the kind words!

I am afraid there is no update for 1.5 but having said that I think it should work fine, as you will just use the old version. Try it and let me know if there is trouble, in which case we'll think of some workaround.

And gratz on the daughter, daughters are the best (I have two, so I know something about it). Having said that waiting for a boy to be born in around one week :)

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Thanks Baltic Dragon for your instant response! I‘ll fly that mission tonight and report back if all went well. The briefing already made me pretty excited!

And thx for your congrats. Yes, having a daughter is lovely for sure. So fingers crossed for you and your spouse for the upcoming birth. What a miracle it still is!

Thanks again for your kind support!

Cheers

Pilot rescued - mission accomplished! Great mission again! And again I learned sth new on the Hog: I‘ve never used the ADF mode of the UHF radio to home in on a beacon. Really appreciate this campaign - a must for all Hog drivers!

Thanks again Baltic Dragon - you really understand how to create an exciting campaign!

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...