476TTP3-1.Threat Guide Public Release

Eddie

All,

On behalf of the 476th vFG, I'd like to announce that we have made a version of our 3-1.Threat Guide publication available to the community.

A great deal of test and evaluation has been conducted in DCS in order to obtain the data it contains, with every system featured being tested in-sim against a variety of human and AI controlled targets, combined with Tacview analysis of threat system performance.

We hope it will prove useful.

The publication can be downloaded on the 476th website at the link below.

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=486

Edited by Eddie
  • Like 3

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Thanks a bunch, Eddie! Really nice to share with the public.

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod

Excellent guide. Thank you 476th :thumbup:

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

• 4 years later...
3 hours ago, AG-51_Razor said:

Just curious if this absolutely amazing piece of work has been updated recently. It is one of the most useful documents I have come across for a mission builder.

I think I can speak for most everyone when I say we want to update this. It's just a matter of finding a new document owner and finding the time to do it.

476th Discord   |    476th Website    |    Swift Youtube
Ryzen 5800x, RTX 4070ti, 64GB, Quest 2