Shipping address

Wissam24

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this all online.

I have an issue: I don't know where I'll be living over the next 6 months or so, as I anticipate moving around for work. How should I go about this - do you have a timeframe for when physical items (in my case, the strategy manual and plane manuals) will become available?

Cheers

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this all online.

I have an issue: I don't know where I'll be living over the next 6 months or so, as I anticipate moving around for work. How should I go about this - do you have a timeframe for when physical items (in my case, the strategy manual and plane manuals) will become available?

Cheers

you can give my adress if you want :megalol:

| I9 9900K | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO] |16 GB DDR4 HyperX 3466 MHz | SSD EVO 840 1 TB | MSI 2080TI GAMING X TRIO | ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q 27" 2560 X 1440 | TRACK IR 5 | THERMALTAKE CORE X9 | HOTAS WARTHOG |MFG CROSSWIND|

Hi Wissam from sunny dover,

I think they will get in touch before delivery to confirm address just don't close your e-mail address, If there is a problem you can always pm me for my address and then pick them up, I am having 2 plane manuals and the strat one.

looking a lot better now the forum is up..

AMD A8-5600K @ 4GHz, Radeon 7970 6Gig, 16 Gig Ram, Win 10 , 250 gig SSD, 40" Screen + 22 inch below, Track Ir, TMWH, Saitek combat pedals & a loose nut behind the stick :thumbup:

Here's how this works.

We'll try to pool your orders into as few shipments as possible, especially when shipping internationally.

Until we collect and ship your order, you'll be able to update your shipping address at any time.

So definitely don't worry about that for now. We will notify you a few days before your order is ready to go out, so you'll be able to double-check and update all information as needed.

Here's how this works.

We'll try to pool your orders into as few shipments as possible, especially when shipping internationally.

Until we collect and ship your order, you'll be able to update your shipping address at any time.

So definitely don't worry about that for now. We will notify you a few days before your order is ready to go out, so you'll be able to double-check and update all information as needed.

How about the digital 'shipments'? My selection of 4 DCS World P-51Ds says 'accepted', but where to find the serial keys?

Thanks,

MAC

How about the digital 'shipments'? My selection of 4 DCS World P-51Ds says 'accepted', but where to find the serial keys?

This is still officially a beta of the thing. We're trying to iron out the kinks.

We don't want to issue keys just yet in case something somewhere has gone horribly wrong and we have a crippling bug in the system.

Also, we already issued some P-51 keys, but the system has not marked it yet. We need to put all that info in there (hopefully tomorrow morning Moscow time) before the system is ready to go.

At this time the system can issue keys but won't mark your account as having it issued, which could potentially lead to a ten billion dollars worth of keys accidentally sent to your account.

We'll issue all keys that are ready after we go live. Then you'll have them emailed to the email address on the account.

At this time the system can issue keys but won't mark your account as having it issued, which could potentially lead to a ten billion dollars worth of keys accidentally sent to your account.

Would have made a nice little compensation for the slight delay...

:lol:

MAC

Here's how this works.

Ah right, that's cool, I'll hold off on that then. Thanks!

Please don't send me ten billion copies though, I won't have the room for it.

• 2 weeks later...
This is still officially a beta of the thing. We're trying to iron out the kinks.

We don't want to issue keys just yet in case something somewhere has gone horribly wrong and we have a crippling bug in the system.

Also, we already issued some P-51 keys, but the system has not marked it yet. We need to put all that info in there (hopefully tomorrow morning Moscow time) before the system is ready to go.

We'll issue all keys that are ready after we go live. Then you'll have them emailed to the email address on the account.

Hey Luthier,

Still no email with keys. What's the status of the system?

MAC

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Luthier,

Still no email with keys. What's the status of the system?

MAC

Nearly another month gone by and no word about it. Can I please have those P-51 keys now, promised for October last year?

MAC

• 1 month later...

Tomorrow should have been March 25th, but today is May 31st and I note that in 8 months and counting and you haven't managed to deliver my P-51D codes.

I sense a serious lack of integrity.

MAC

Yup, will never back a project that involves these guys ever again, will just wait for final release and pay.

• Like 1

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro