Rudderpedals

Gayet

If you have its software installed than I guess you just have to go to the control settings in DCS and search the line rudder under the axis commands than click on it on the collumn specified to your rudder than press the rudder left/right fully a few times so the game recognize it.

Edited by Sharkh

FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9 Dora, MiG-15bis , Mig-21bis, AJS-37 Viggen , M-2000C, F-15C, F/A-18C, F-14, Supercarrier, NTTR, Normandy+WW2 assets, Combined Arms, Persian Gulf

AMD Ryzen 2600x , ASUS Rog Strix B450-F, Corsair H100i, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3000MHz DDR4, MSI RTX 2070 8G, ASUS Xonar DSX, Samsung EVO 970 SSD , PSU - Corsair RM750, Headtracking - EDtracker Pro Wired, 58" Screen, TM Warthog, Windows 10 64bit Home

• 4 weeks later...

Just a little tip from something I've discovered in DCS if using rudder pedals. I know this is as tedious as f**k, but you have to go through every single aircraft, one by one, and check that the key bindings for your toe brakes (left and right) are set to "Slider". Amazingly, this took me a while to figure out. I could not understand why they didn't work properly. All of a sudden, the Tomcat's brakes actually worked...