F-4 Phantom Who Wants it Poll

USARStarkey

F-4 Phantom Who Wants it Poll  

1880 members have voted

1. 1. F-4 Phantom Who Wants it Poll

• YES. THE MIG-21 NEEDS ITS RIVAL
    • YES. Because I just want the Phantom
    • No, I don't like cool planes
    • No, I love the myriad of lame trainers and far flung planes with no historical opposition.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like an F-4 after the F-5 and then the F-8.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

I think the crusader would be awesome, but I think the Phantom would be the better match for the mig 21. Sure the crusader turns tighter, but the Phantom is over 100mph faster which means you could dictate the terms of the fight.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Weed Be gone Needed

I don't know. Between Rudel's Zeke, the P-38 background on their site, and the name Leatherneck, maybe it will be something older.

If they make a P-38 Ill buy 5 copies our of sheer gratitude. hopefully theyd do the L model so it would be able to compete with all the super late war planes RRG is making, sans the spit.

Edited by USARStarkey

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Weed Be gone Needed

+1 for the F-4 and F-5

And I would love to have a DCS A-4 Skyhawk, specialy A-4 AR Fightinghawk.

640px-Argentina_Air_Force_McDonnell_Douglas_A-4AR_Fightinghawk_Lofting-2.jpg

Edited by JorgeIII
  • Like 1

AKA TANGO-117. DCS Modules: ALL. I7 6700k @ 4.9 GHz / 32 GB DDR4 @ 3.2 GHz / 950 Pro m.2 + 4xSSDs / Gigabyte 1080TI 11 GB OC / 48" 4K Curved Samsung TV / TM Warthog Hotas / TM TPR rudder pedals / Track IR. Private pilot and sailplane pilot in RL.

+1 for the F-4 and F-5

And I would love to have a DCS A-4 Skyhawk, specialy A-4 AR Fightinghawk.

Skyhawk is a close second for me. The Skyhawk and Mirage would make a lot of people across the globe happy. For the Israelis, Argentinians and Aussies who operated both - doubly so! :thumbup:

skyhawk-versions-poster-verver-ran.jpg

Although I can't complain about the Phantom; everyone operated those too.

Edited by MudRat02

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't know. Between Rudel's Zeke, the P-38 background on their site, and the name Leatherneck, maybe it will be something older.

Indeed, and nothing says Leatherneck more than the mighty F4U Corsair... one of my favorite aircraft of all times. Bring it on guys.:thumbup:

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

Interessenta, vote applied.

Too bad the creation of modules DCS takes over 2 years.

But let it go.

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

Love the Phantom, it's one of my favourite aircraft and looks amazing. Would be great to see them all the way to E/G variants and the UK K/M variants.

@ Leatherneck Sims (or any other Dev in the know): would you be able to fly it as a single pilot doing all that pilot stuff (flying/dropping bombs/targeting ground/air targets etc or would you 'need' someone(thing) in the back seat whether that is Ai or a real pilot?

Would love to see it but only if I can fly it on my own (it's mine all mine I tell you!!).

Get the A4 Skyhawk, A7 Corsair II and the F101 Voodoo with the F4 and that's pretty much all my favourite US aircraft of the pre 3.5/4th gen era :)

-Sharpe

Edited by Sharpe_95