PAK-FA Project

thumbup.gif 'Cute'? Right indeed, to say the least.

This is a most interesting topic IMHO, due to the fact that an intriguing new project came to real life.

Well, Russians do have their point of view about how things to be done, more than sometimes. smilewink.gif

Thanks, cubanace and ikaruga!

With best regards.

Great job , congratulations

Are you planning a cockpit evolution like mapping and , maybe some adjustments in the flight performance profile ?

Will we have the pleasure to fly in the good company of the sweet little pet in a near future ?

Even at this step, your passion and efforts are admirable

Thank you

love the look of that skin, will the little drone puppy accompany the new update?

Yes the S-70 drone is being included in the upcoming patch,both AI and player variants.

I started modeling the drones ground control station where you guys will take control from.

Here is the start of the external modeling, interior will follow next.

IMG_20190218_233242.jpg

IMG_20190218_233133.jpg

Keep in mind these are not the true skin or colors of the control room,instead these are colors set in 3dx max to help me better tell from different parts ect,so nothing here is finished work.

Edited by cubanace

Great job cuban ace....keep going

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Just great !!!! I can't wait testing it….

Will there be some update for the cockpit ?

Yes sir,new avionics and additional parts are being made,this is another reason for the slow development it's been hard waiting on new videos and pictures of the SU-57,I also had to make the new RWR

IMG_20190114_105208_313.jpg

pit3.jpg

Edited by cubanace

Upcoming next update breakdown of what will be included

-Cockpit-

(MFD) New RWR design and contact shapes.

New textures for the cockpit.

(MFD) New avionics page design.

New model parts around the rails and panels.

New animations to go along with new cockpit avionics.

-External model-

New animations for both landing gears and gear doors.

Animation for weapons bay doors.

Alignment of retraction for landing gears and doors.

Model distance from ground has been changed.

-New Damage collision model-

Complete new mesh for damage simulation

Properly named external and internal components/parts.

New damage textures development ( will not be included on update)

-New Skins-

New SU-57 053 UCAV Skin made by Jan55.

-Add on package ( Work together) AI and payable.-

S-70 drone model from scratch by new blueprints and pictures.

Includes control center room as cockpit when payable.

Edited by cubanace

do you think you can(please) slip this cockpit into a Su-27/30 model with weapon upgrades to give us an Su-35 or Su-30??

MODUALS OWNED       AH-64D APACHE, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Mi-24,Gazelle, FC3, A-10C, A-10CII, Mirage 2000C, F-14 TOMCAT, F/A-18C HORNET, F-16C VIPER, AV-8B/NA, F-15 E, F-4 Phantom, MiG-21Bis, L-39, F-5E, AJS 37 Viggen, MiG-19, F-86, MiG-15Bis, Spitfire IX, Bf-109K, Fw-190D, P-51D, CA, SYRIA, NEVADA, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, MARIANA ISLANDS,SUPER CARRIER, WORLD WAR II ASSETS PACK, HAWK T1

SYSTEM SPECS            AMD  7600X 4.7 Ghz CPU , MSI RX 6750 12 gig GPU ,32 gig ram on Win11 64bit.

Any ideas when the update is coming? I was hearing Feb and it's almost over. Are we going to see it before Feb ends?

No I won't be able to meet that deadline,there's a lot of new things I am adding and it will be impossible.

Just wait a bit longer it will be worth it,I also I'm making sure everything works and no bugs remain.

Edited by cubanace