Where can the ground equipment be found?

Tinkickef

As above. I have just seen someone build a railyard and populate air bases with all kinds of equipment like huffer carts, maintenance gantries, C17s with lowered ramps and raised noses and all kinds of civilian vehicles, like the ones included on air bases as standard by ED.

I populate my airfields with static objects such as aircraft, patriot sites and loading scenes ect, but have had to satisfy myself with military trucks, humvees, cargoes like racks of bombs, barrels ect and the ubiquitous M4 infantry soldiers.

The author of the vids even had access to lighting poles ect.

Where on earth are these things to be found? As said I can find gennies, masts, hangers ect under structures, but never found the ground equipment.

Edited by Tinkickef

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

The additional objects are MODifications created by the community ... this is one of the most complete:

https://virpil.com/en/news/58-vpc-airfield-equipment-dlya-dcs-world

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

The additional objects are MODifications created by the community ... this is one of the most complete:

https://virpil.com/en/news/58-vpc-airfield-equipment-dlya-dcs-world

Thanks Rudel :)

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

Thanks Rudel :)
You need to be aware that everybody that joins your mission will need the mod installed, as well.

In addition, a lot of these additional objects in a mission can impact the performance.

For building your own playground Singleplayer missions, this should be no issue, though.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)