Factory Fresh Green ' English ' MiG-21 Cockpit ?

Basco1

A lot of the old MiG-21 cockpit MODS now no longer work with V2.5.

So would it now be possible,for a talented skinner/modder to create a factory fresh or clean Green 'English' cockpit for the MiG-21,complete with a clean 'ASP Block' and compatible with V2.5 please ?

The photo below shows the colour and condition of the MiG-21 cockpit I'd love to see created.

Ko8f.jpg

Edited by Basco1

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

MiG-21 textures

Yes, please, some cockpit textures that give the users a choice, at least, between the ridden-hard-and-put-away-wet crowd and something more reminiscent of what a normal aircraft working environment, maintained by people who cared about the aircraft, might see.

From what I've seen of some other new, up-and-coming aircraft modules, that ultra-worn beater look will keep my pennies in my pockets. I'm not buying something that looks so tatty and damaged.

Detailed flight operations and complex aircraft systems are nice but please don't put them into an aircraft cockpit that you wouldn't want to sit down in.

It would be so nice if a module-maker didn't force their customers into just one look; user choice is nice.

:thumbup:

p.s. bug fixes are nice, too; the MiG-21 is such a nice module.

You should search more, bacause I already did one working :D

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3300501/

not included: clean 'ASP Block'

Ru version was in plan, but now Im lacking interest into.

Hi,with all respect,there's nothing wrong with my searching,that's a nice cockpit.....very nice....but it's still weathered or unclean.....I/we are after a ' clean' version,in this turquoise green,and preferably with a clean ASP Block biggrin.gif

Edited by Basco1

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

Any idea if this pit has better frame rates than the standard pit?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

+1 for RU pit

Seconding this. +1 crisp factory-fresh RU pit.

EDIT: would like to point out, though irrelevant, the OP's image is a BisD. With a nice new radio stack, navigation radio, and an NS430 mounted at the center. Best of all: AoA indicator right next to the HUD so you can look at it without losing target.

Edited by Auditor