Mission 10 - Justice

gpelfort

Hi everyone,

I'm stuck at mission 10 justice. After destroying the targets at Terek and the convoy trying to escape from the other village (Malgorek...something like that), I was asked to return to Beslan. I found and destroyed a manpad on the way, but despite that, I am systematically shot down, causing the mission to fail.

I guess it's a trigger and not an enemy unit hidden somewhere.

I tried to change my route, fly low, fly high, same result....

Any idea how to make this mission a success?

Thank you.

Hi everyone,

I'm stuck at mission 10 justice. After destroying the targets at Terek and the convoy trying to escape from the other village (Malgorek...something like that), I was asked to return to Beslan. I found and destroyed a manpad on the way, but despite that, I am systematically shot down, causing the mission to fail.

I guess it's a trigger and not an enemy unit hidden somewhere.

I tried to change my route, fly low, fly high, same result....

Any idea how to make this mission a success?

Thank you.

Friends, in this mission the point of return is Beslan. after you were shot down, perform autorotation Helicopter in order-mission accomplished

sorry for my English, I communicate without an interpreter

Edited by STONE SKY

Oh, really?

There may be changes on the trigger's efficiency so, because when I'm shot down, the Ka-50 is literally cut in half so it's impossible to do an autorotation... besides when hit, Alpha orders to eject. That's what I did :-) causing the mission to fail :-(

But it doesn't matter now, I was able to move on to the next mission

• 4 weeks later...

I also stuck in mission 10 because of the triggered shutdown of my KA-50. The hit is so hard, that it is impossible to make any autorotation. The helo breaks into peaces and I couldn't even bail out.

DCS-Callsign: "Goblin"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i7 - 7700K | MSI GeForce 1080 | 32 GB RAM | Oculus Rift | JetSeat KW-901 | Logitech/Saitek X56 Rhino | Thrustmaster TFRP

• 1 month later...

I got you, guys. will check it today. and will update the campaign.

During the testing heli explosion trigger allowed to land using autorotation.

Perhaps, it depends on the DSC update

I also stuck in mission 10 because of the triggered shutdown of my KA-50. The hit is so hard, that it is impossible to make any autorotation. The helo breaks into peaces and I couldn't even bail out.

The triggers system improved as well, now the heli explodes with minimal damage. That will be enough to use the autorotation while landing.