Where is the AGM-62 Walleye in the payload menu?

Kenan

Lol, yeah, everyone was looking for it under Missiles. But, it's a bomb; has no go juice. Oh, and be very very careful when you lock onto a target. The closer it gets, the more difficulty it has at changing it's trajectory away from where it's actually falling to. Your inputs via the pod are only suggestions to it. :thumbup:

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

Hey guys just to let you know repeated thread, this was muted when it first came out last week.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=252950

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCS & BMS

F14B | AV-8B | F15E | F18C | F16C | F5 | F86 | A10C | JF17 | Viggen |Mirage 2000 | F1 |  L-39 | C101 | Mig15 | Mig21 | Mig29 | SU27 | SU33 | F15C | AH64 | MI8 | Mi24 | Huey | KA50 | Gazelle | P47 | P51 | BF109 | FW190A/D | Spitfire | Mossie | CA | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | Channel | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai 

Liquid Cooled ROG 690 13700K @ 5.9Ghz | RTX3090 FTW Ultra | 64GB DDR4 3600 MHz | 2x2TB SSD m2 Samsung 980/990 | Pimax Crystal/Reverb G2 | MFG Crosswinds | Virpil T50/CM3 | Winwing & Cougar MFD's | Buddyfox UFC | Winwing TOP & CP | Jetseat

Walleye not found

The Walleye doesn't appear under any pylon (2, 8, whatever), or any weapon category (Bombs or otherwise) for the Hornet Lot 20. BUT it does appear in the Hornet AI. I've rebooted, refreshed, repaired... I have no mods... no matter where I look, I cannot find it for the playable Hornet. Would someone be able to pull back the curtain on this issue? Thanks very much!

The Walleye doesn't appear under any pylon (2, 8, whatever), or any weapon category (Bombs or otherwise) for the Hornet Lot 20. BUT it does appear in the Hornet AI. I've rebooted, refreshed, repaired... I have no mods... no matter where I look, I cannot find it for the playable Hornet. Would someone be able to pull back the curtain on this issue? Thanks very much!

Are you running the Open Beta?

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

• 1 year later...

Bump ...

i can not find the Walleye 😞 in Loadout section ...

this is an old loadout with Walleyes, but i cannot find this in list

before i made the screenshots i did a cleanup and repair !!

image.pngimage.png

Edited by caponi

too much ...

22 minutes ago, caponi said:

Bump ...

i can not find the Walleye 😞 in Loadout section ...

this is an old loadout with Walleyes, but i cannot find this in list

before i made the screenshots i did a cleanup and repair !!

image.pngimage.png

You have historical mode on and the date set to 2011, the Walleye went out of service sometime during the 90s.

Disabling historical mode should make it reappear, it's the little icon that looks like a clock, right at the bottom, next to an icon that looks like a tank.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.