Vertical stabs and wings shake/vibrations

Ala12Rv-watermanpc

Just wanted to ask ED to add shaking/vibration for the wings and vertical stabs in the Hornet...in the case of the vertical stabs its very noticeable in the Hornet, I assume due to the angled design, and would be an AMAZING effect to enjoy when performing advanced maneuvers and/or looking back in a dogfight...Im not asking for a complex simulation nor an advanced work, I think just a "randomized" animation would do the job more than enough.

Here is an example (I know there was a better one but cant find it at the moment): For some reason the starting at a given time in youtube videos is not working so the moment to watch is at 3:45sec...

Best example out there:

Thanks!!

Edited by watermanpc

Take a look at my MODS here

Look at how bright the lights are in daytime conditions. I wish the DCS version had better external lights.

Even the AoA indexer on the real jet is visible with the landing light on (in DCS you can't even see the AoA indexer from the ground with the LL off):

The Vertical Stabilizers flex/Flutter when there's Vortex air coming off the LERX.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Look at how bright the lights are in daytime conditions. I wish the DCS version had better external lights.

Even the AoA indexer on the real jet is visible with the landing light on (in DCS you can't even see the AoA indexer from the ground with the LL off):

They are the only sim that gets it correct already. They are only bright like that close up. Please don't ask to get the light house effect like in IL2.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

This video gives some good shots of the vertical stabs shaking with turbulences

Thanks man!, yeah they are very visible :), I finally found the best video I have watched about this:

We already get a bit of shaking. Not sure if it's exactly what you're talking about, but watch your wings on takeoff/landing roll, and especially on touchdown.

Nope, the only shaking we have is in the ground (just like the F-5) where the wing tips slightly bounce as you taxi. Im talking about IN FLIGHT fluttering/shaking due to vortex and disturbed air coming to the different surfaces...it would really be something!!:joystick:

The Vertical Stabilizers flex/Flutter when there's Vortex air coming off the LERX.

You mean in real life right? I cant see any in DCS as of now...

Please ED, make this happen!!!!:pilotfly:

Looking at the following video, it seems like you also get wing shake when dropping bombs (probably induced by the charges in the pylon detonating).

https://youtu.be/Ud9mSfeZ_mw?t=16m2s

Yeah! Thats another moment at which you get wing shake...really, it would make the plane to feel so alive!:pilotfly: