DCSFlightpanels (DCSFP) thread. Saitek Pro Flight Panels & DCS

ArturDCS

Please download 2.2.103 for a stable version.

Will do this afternoon and let you know

Thanks! :thumbup:

Edit: 2.2.103 working fine with A-10C. I've both versions installed, until the issue is fixed in the latest. Thank you!!

Edited by deuterio
Update

New release => here. :)

• PZ55, PZ70, TPM, PZ69 can be linked to BIP. Switching on either of these panels then changes LEDs on the BIP
  • Key emulator mode for PZ69
  • SRS (Simple Radio Standalone) supported (FC3)
  • Refactoring of event handlers (sender object)
  • Debug & error file now located where the .exe is located

Pz69 key emulator.....does this mean the encoders can be used in game!?!?!?

Win 10 Pro - Intel I7 12700k@4.9ghz water cooled - ASUS TUF Z690 -EVGA RTX 3080 12G Hybrid - EVGA 1000W PSU - 32GB 3200 G-Skill XMP- Reverb G2 -Custom mip and side panels - Leo Bodnar  BBI32x2, BBI64x4 - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM Cougar MFD's x 3 - TM TPR pedals

Thanks for fixing it for A-10C, tested v2.4.29 with it and SRS, works fine.

It would be great to have in SRS increments of .05 instead of .001 for the little knob. Is there any way to do it by ourselves? The "Frequecy Knobs sensitivity" would help if a "50" is configured and we have a set per knob, as big one works perfectly.

In any case, great job!

Thanks for fixing it for A-10C, tested v2.4.29 with it and SRS, works fine.

It would be great to have in SRS increments of .05 instead of .001 for the little knob. Is there any way to do it by ourselves? The "Frequecy Knobs sensitivity" would help if a "50" is configured and we have a set per knob, as big one works perfectly.

In any case, great job!

It is possible, I can make a setting for it. At present it is not possible. Btw how does it work in practice if you are off a few steps in SRS? Can you hear some (garbled) comm or nothing at all? I have no experience whatsoever of SRS.

Here is the new release, you can select the value you want the small dial to use.

Remember that turning the small dial quickly will change the stepping value by a factor of 10 and if you turn really quickly it will be a factor of 100.

No other changes done.

edit:

I totally forgot, I am assuming now you are talking about KeyEmulator_SRS mode. The DCS-BIOS modes/profiles I won't change.

Edited by ArturDCS

Here is the new release, you can select the value you want the small dial to use....

I totally forgot, I am assuming now you are talking about KeyEmulator_SRS mode. The DCS-BIOS modes/profiles I won't change.

Thank you, working like a charm!!! :worthy:

As you said, this is only for KeyEmulator_SRS, where selecting a decimal freq. was a little pain (i.e, 35.5 MHz). Regarding the x10 and x100 feature, I never noticed it, even when I'm moving the knobs pretty quick.

...Btw how does it work in practice if you are off a few steps in SRS? Can you hear some (garbled) comm or nothing at all?....

Nothing at all. This works pretty simple. SRS is a Vo-IP soft, in which you can hear whatever user connected to the same server, who talks using a radio which is in the very same frequency than you have.

I.e: I'm in a A-10C, which has 3 different radios. I have radio one in 124.5, radio two in 225.00, and radio 3 in 35.15

Whatever the radio uses any other, if it is configured in any of those 3 freqs, I will hear they. But I won't hear someone in 35.151 nor 124.499

Thank you a lot Arthur, Flightpanels make online flying much much more fun!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Excellent and thanks for the info about SRS. :thumbup:

Thank you, working like a charm!!! :worthy:

As you said, this is only for KeyEmulator_SRS, where selecting a decimal freq. was a little pain (i.e, 35.5 MHz). Regarding the x10 and x100 feature, I never noticed it, even when I'm moving the knobs pretty quick.

Nothing at all. This works pretty simple. SRS is a Vo-IP soft, in which you can hear whatever user connected to the same server, who talks using a radio which is in the very same frequency than you have.

I.e: I'm in a A-10C, which has 3 different radios. I have radio one in 124.5, radio two in 225.00, and radio 3 in 35.15

Whatever the radio uses any other, if it is configured in any of those 3 freqs, I will hear they. But I won't hear someone in 35.151 nor 124.499

Thank you a lot Arthur, Flightpanels make online flying much much more fun!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

... Regarding Mirage in DCSFP, I don't have that module and I asked previously for donations to get it and I got 10€. I won't buy it with my own money. But as soon as there are enough donations I can get started.

thumbup.gif

I do agree!

Actually, I've been looking for the donation link, but didn't find it here nor in gitHub :book: