grissto

Reputation power: 0
grissto is on a distinguished road

Oh man, nice
grissto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:32 PM   #72
Ala13_ManOWar

Reputation power: 13
Ala13_ManOWar is just really niceAla13_ManOWar is just really niceAla13_ManOWar is just really niceAla13_ManOWar is just really niceAla13_ManOWar is just really niceAla13_ManOWar is just really niceAla13_ManOWar is just really niceAla13_ManOWar is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Well the good thing is if you don't like something you can paint your own
I just mentioned Sith, no offence intended . Anyway as I said, it's not "I don't like", it's an insignia with an official shape and measures published since 1943, and it hasn't change since then even with some "restylings" at some moments, but shape and proportions didn't change. I can understand many people just "don't see" with the naked eye at a first glance, and it's fine, but I do and therefore I commented. Just that. Pretending it's not there won't change it, and anyhow it would take like 1 minute correcting it.

Now we talk, it also hurts in F-86 skins… P-51 isn't very good but a bit better. This one is being worked on as we talk, it would be stupid not to mention so it can be done right since start.

S!
Old 02-03-2017, 10:35 PM   #73
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

Reputation power: 91
SiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to behold

Well it is just a texture, it can be done at anytime. SO I am sure if the see fit they can fix it at anytime.
SiThSpAwN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 12:49 AM   #74
probad

Reputation power: 5
probad is a jewel in the roughprobad is a jewel in the roughprobad is a jewel in the roughprobad is a jewel in the roughprobad is a jewel in the roughprobad is a jewel in the roughprobad is a jewel in the rough

as long as the need for a correction is recognized and documented.

attention to detail is inherent to fidelity, and fidelity extends to visuals, not just flight and systems modelling.
probad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 02:15 AM   #75
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

SiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by probad View Post
as long as the need for a correction is recognized and documented.

attention to detail is inherent to fidelity, and fidelity extends to visuals, not just flight and systems modelling.
Well I think the person working on the model already replied a ways back, so I think we are good there, no?
Old 02-04-2017, 06:34 AM   #76
golani79

Reputation power: 5
golani79 is a jewel in the roughgolani79 is a jewel in the roughgolani79 is a jewel in the roughgolani79 is a jewel in the roughgolani79 is a jewel in the roughgolani79 is a jewel in the rough

It might also be distorted in the longitudal axis a bit - take a close look at the viewcube.

It's somewhere in between two views.

That aside - I'm really looking forward to bombers. Being them AI or not.
Would also buy them in a heartbeat if there ever were player controlled bomber modules available.

Last edited by golani79; 02-04-2017 at 06:36 AM.
golani79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 09:28 AM   #77
Ala13_ManOWar

Reputation power: 13
Ala13_ManOWar is just really niceAla13_ManOWar is just really niceAla13_ManOWar is just really niceAla13_ManOWar is just really niceAla13_ManOWar is just really niceAla13_ManOWar is just really niceAla13_ManOWar is just really niceAla13_ManOWar is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Well it is just a texture, it can be done at anytime. SO I am sure if the see fit they can fix it at anytime.

S!
Old 02-17-2017, 02:07 PM   #78
Silver_Dragon
ED Translator

Reputation power: 43
Silver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Silver_Dragon

A some question to Racoon and WW2 team about B-17.

- all turret working properly as a real B-17G?
- we can configure B-17 Bomb-load with proper bombs?, With more bombs as the actual AN-M64 500lb bomb.
- The B-17 can fly on "combat box" as real bombing runs or only on single aircraft's as actually by the editor?

DCS: Roadmap (unofficial):https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=116893
DCS: List of Vacant models: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=104115
21Squad DCS: World News: https://www.facebook.com/21Squad-219508958071000/
Silver_Dragon Youtube
Spanish 4Th Perrus Squadon Member: http://www.4thperrus.com

Last edited by Silver_Dragon; 02-17-2017 at 02:40 PM.
Silver_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 02:29 PM   #79
dooom

Reputation power: 20
dooom is a glorious beacon of lightdooom is a glorious beacon of lightdooom is a glorious beacon of lightdooom is a glorious beacon of lightdooom is a glorious beacon of lightdooom is a glorious beacon of lightdooom is a glorious beacon of lightdooom is a glorious beacon of lightdooom is a glorious beacon of lightdooom is a glorious beacon of lightdooom is a glorious beacon of light

yeah - i'm really interested in the bomber formations too...

also - have they fixed the one "One pass Haul *ss" problem for bombers?... as it is now, you assign a tgt point in ME and they will often orbit about trying to find a path that satisfies them to drop.

They remind me of my dog trying to take a pee TBH...

""This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL
*NOTCH VIDEO F15 vs SU33
*P-51D ANM64 Bombing guide
dooom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 02:36 PM   #80
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

B-17 is still a WIP. Bomber logic needs to be worked on for WWII ops.