DCS Model Viewer missing after last update

Ala12Rv-Muscat

yer looks like ED have moved to Model viewer 2, I did notice a cool feature which starts model viewer with the last midel you had loaded ( no more reloading every time )

Capture.JPG.1b6dc1c3560bb1354b58c556cb477b0f.JPG

Tools - Preferences

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

yer looks like ED have moved to Model viewer 2, I did notice a cool feature which starts model viewer with the last midel you had loaded ( no more reloading every time )

[ATTACH]200294[/ATTACH]

Tools - Preferences

Quite interesting :) And i see it has also now FPS limiter, so many times a while ago it was loading making my CPU rush it's life going over 2k FPS

Is there any way to view skins in Saved Games yet?

Would be great to be able to get it from the windows in Modelviewer, would avoid me to edit the .lua to add the line to be able to load the textures from saved games, i'm having so much bad memory now, i had to make a .lua copy in the folder so it's there everytime so i can copy/paste the line in the new .lua changed from the patch :S

Would be great to be able to get it from the windows in Modelviewer, would avoid me to edit the .lua to add the line to be able to load the textures from saved games, i'm having so much bad memory now, i had to make a .lua copy in the folder so it's there everytime so i can copy/paste the line in the new .lua changed from the patch :S

Ok, then, I'm not getting any luck using the autoexec.lua from Modelviewer1. What do I need to do differently? Just as long as I can map to the path, I'm ok with any solution at this point.

Ok, then, I'm not getting any luck using the autoexec.lua from Modelviewer1. What do I need to do differently? Just as long as I can map to the path, I'm ok with any solution at this point.

Well for some reason, even now when editing the lua it doesn't load a texture i specified from saved game... used to work :(

• 1 month later...

Send lawyers, guns and money......... for the …. has hit the fan.

Windows 10 Home 64-bit | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor | RAM: Corsair 32.0GB Dual-Channel | MOBO: ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (AM4) | GPU: MSI G271CQP on NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 | SSD: Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB & Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB for Gaming

CH Fightersick - Pro Throttle - Pro Pedals | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar x 3 | Buddy Fox A-10C UFC

image.jpeg