Android: "DCS Notebook" app

Hi all,

this is my first post here, so welcome! I'm few years into DCS playing occasionally some of the planes that I like. From time to time switching one plane to another. My pain in the *** was mostly to remember how to perform cold engine startup. Most of the time I end up watching youtube tutorials on my phone or tablet in parallel to the game. After like 100th time starting up a plane I've decided to create an Android app with checklists or procedures how to power up the plane so I can view it on my tablet. As I was recently flying L39 Albatros it was my first choice. Today I've add draft checklists of Mirage 2k.

The app is completely free, no fees, no ads, no nothing :-)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.gemborowski.dcsnotebook

Current features are:

- L39 check lists

- L39 limits

- L39 radio presets

- M2000 draft checklists (powerup engine with ground power with no detailed screenshots)

- Airdromes data

I'd like to get some feedback. Do you even want or need that kind of app?

PS. If you like to contribute just let me know.

PPS. it's like early beta version. The post is mostly about getting feedback for improvements. :-)

Just downloaded it.

Looks good, I like the picture of what switch to hit, or where in the cockpit I should be looking. For planes I don't fly alot this helps a ton.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Any plans for iOS ?

I would need to grab my kids amazon tablets to view this, I guess they wouldnt like that :)

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

nice work.... have downloaded it would appreciate if your could support more planes ....

AMD Ryzen 5 2600, MSI B450 Pro VDH, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz, Kingston A400 240GB SSD (Boot Drive), Crucial 1TB M.2 SSD (DCS World), Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD, 34" Acer Display + 24" Samsung Display, Virpil Alpha R+Warbrd Base, Virpil Rotor TCS+Alpha L, Virpil CP2+SharKa Panels, Virpil Mongoose CM3 HOTAS, Virpil Ace Interceptor Rudders, Logitech G27 Wheel.

Hello all,

sorry guys for not responding for w while. Easter, traveling etc. I'm planing to support more planes but currently I'm focusing only on what I have and what I'm actually flying. I don't want to blindly copy & paste some publicly available checklists hoping that they'll be ok. If you want to help to support the project do not hesitate to contact me via pm or email.

I've added M2000 sort of "initial" checklist and I want to make it better. I'm thinking about "open sourcing" part of the project. Eg. checklist source files so you can modify them and propose changes.

@BitMaster: currently not, this is completely non-profit project and I do not have iOS software development kit to support it.