Alignment doesn't start after shutting off engines

FoxTwo

If you land on a carrier and shut off your engines, then go through a restart, you cannot realign.

Seems to be related to Jester never shutting the Nav computer off when the engines are shutdown.

Hopping into the backseat, turning the nav OFF then back to CVA allows the alignment to start and proceed normally.

I can do this in single player but in a multiplayer situation I can't jump into the backseat to turn the nav computer off. Can you make sure Jester turns the NAV computer off when the engines are shutdown?

He's also not great about turning his Altimeter mode off standby but that's his problem not mine :P

Thank you for the report. Your observation is correct - Jester forgets about switching the NAV MODE to OFF. However, I've already asked him to be more focused when performing alignment and he promised to improve after the next update. Jester is a nice guy :-)
On the subject, Jester doesn't turn on AWG-9 cooling properly - if you jump into a hot aircraft in MP, the switch is in the correct position but there is almost always NAV COMP and AWG-9 COND warnings, and you have to cycle the switch.

On the subject, Jester doesn't turn on AWG-9 cooling properly - if you jump into a hot aircraft in MP, the switch is in the correct position but there is almost always NAV COMP and AWG-9 COND warnings, and you have to cycle the switch.

Not sure it affects destroying things if you're in the front. I think there were at least a few times when I'd forgotten to go back and toggle it, and still shot things down with the phoenix.

-SnakeShit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Peace through Superior Firepower

EVERYTHING YOU'LL EVER NEED FOR LOMAC:

http://flankertraining.com/ironhand/news.html