Persian Gulf map

franx

I bought and installed the Persian Gulf map a couple of months ago; does it automatically update to the final completed version?

Edited by franx

aka MadMonk; Windows 10, 64 bit, Radeon 6800XT gpu, Ryzen 5 5600 cpu, 32 gig ram; Samsung 2TB EVO SSD, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle and stick, Saitek combat rudder pedals; Oculus Rift.

Yes, the purchase includes all updates. Just run the update when prompted at the launch of DCS.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

That sounds like it might be right. I fly the release version and haven't noticed any major update.

aka MadMonk; Windows 10, 64 bit, Radeon 6800XT gpu, Ryzen 5 5600 cpu, 32 gig ram; Samsung 2TB EVO SSD, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle and stick, Saitek combat rudder pedals; Oculus Rift.

Yes, the purchase includes all updates. Just run the update when prompted at the launch of DCS.

i had not booted up DCS in about 3 months. That was when I bought and installed PG map. When I clicked on DCS late last night it went into an update, a big one. I had to leave it to update overnight. Are you saying my PG map is now the full final version?

Yes!

Are you saying my PG map is now the full final version?

As for the planned size and features, yes, it was advertised as final.

ED will still support this map and provide needed fixes, but I understand from their announcement that they are now full steam ahead with the new free map they will discuss further later this year...

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta