Switch to desktop

max22

I have a second monitor which is not, or only partially used by DCS World. From the main monitor there is no way to switch to the desktop, except by exiting from DCS World. So I click into the desktop on the secondary monitor when I want to access any other program.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Open a file explorer window, or any window, before entering DCS and ALT+ tab will work. You might have to do the sequence a few times though. Eventually you will see the launchbar at the bottom.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.

De-select the check box for full screen in options.

DCS will reload.

Now Alt/Tab will work.

Hope this helps.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Or if you forget to start any window before you run DCS (so you cannot switch with alt tab to another window) just press ctrl+ alt +del combo and select task manager. Then you can launch any new window (e.g. windows explorer) and switch between them with alt tab

Intel Core i7 11700, 32 GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 4090, NVMe 3 TB, VR HP Reverb G2, Thrustmaster Warthog + pedals, Cougar MFDs, TrackIR, aInstruments