CH rudders

Anyone else having trouble with CH rudders not working. They show up but I can't assign them to the rudder.

yep, I have the same. But I've only been playing with it for two hours yesterday. I'll post if I find something.

Kind regards,

i7 8700K @ 4.4Ghz, Radeon RX 6800, HP Reverb, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Thrustmaster MFD's

What kind of problems do you have?

You move them all the way up and down while the mapping window is opened and nothing happens?

Hello,

yes, that is exactly what is happening (or not happening). I had some problems with the other axis too, but attributed that to my putting in some new hardware. I uninstalled and re-installed the CH-software and that seemed to work. But the pedals are not moving (I actually lowered my head to see the pedals in the KA-50 cockpit)

Kind regards,

Bart

i7 8700K @ 4.4Ghz, Radeon RX 6800, HP Reverb, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Thrustmaster MFD's

What kind of problems do you have?

You move them all the way up and down while the mapping window is opened and nothing happens?

That's correct

I have the CH Pro Pedals. They show up in windows, they work in Lock-On, IL-2, FSX. They show up in Black Shark.

420540731_cu7BJ-O.jpg

I edited the default lua files as follows

C:\Program Files (x86)\1C\Eagle Dynamics\Ka-50\Config\Input\Aircrafts\ka-50\joystick

axisCommands = {

-- joystick axes

{combos = {{key = 'JOY_X'}}, action = iCommandPlaneRoll, name = 'Flight Control Cyclic Roll'},

{combos = {{key = 'JOY_Y'}}, action = iCommandPlanePitch, name = 'Flight Control Cyclic Pitch'},

{combos = {{key = 'JOY_RZ'}}, action = iCommandPlaneRudder, name = 'Flight Control Rudder'},

{combos = {{key = 'JOY_Z'}}, action = iCommandPlaneCollective, name = 'Flight Control Collective'},

{action = iCommandPlaneThrustCommon, name = 'Throttle'},

{action = iCommandPlaneThrustLeft, name = 'Left Throttle'},

{action = iCommandPlaneThrustRight, name = 'Right Throttle'},

{action = iCommandWheelBrake, name = 'Wheel Brake'},

and

C:\Program Files (x86)\1C\Eagle Dynamics\Ka-50\Config\Input\Aircrafts\Default\joystick

axisCommands = {

-- joystick axes

--{combos = {{key = 'JOY_X'}}, action = iCommandPlaneRoll, name = 'Roll'},

--{combos = {{key = 'JOY_Y'}}, action = iCommandPlanePitch, name = 'Pitch'},

--{combos = {{key = 'JOY_RZ'}}, action = iCommandPlaneRudder, name = 'Rudder'},

--{combos = {{key = 'JOY_Z'}}, action = iCommandPlaneThrustCommon, name = 'Thrust'},

They still do nothing in game. I am using the newinput.dll file but I thought that was for another issue

What am I missing?

Edited by Mxyzpylk
added info