I officially announce that I am an idiot..

Capn Penguin

I am very sorry to be a bother but I am stumped. I have googled, and poured through the forums and can't find a simple "How to install" the dynamic campaigns. I have purchased all of the ED campaigns, except helos, and they run great. I even downloaded a few players campaigns and they work. But the secret behind the deadly fishes dynamic campaigns eludes me.

Can anyone point me to a simple "How to post" because I can't find one.

Thank you

Cap'n Penguin

a.k.a. Lawndart extraordinaire

i9-9900K Processor - 120mm Liquid Cooling System - 32G (8 GB x 4) DDR4-3200MHz - Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - 11GB - 1 TB Western Digital Blue SSD - Motherboard (MSI MAG Z390 Tomahawk) - Corsair RMX850 PSU - Windows 10 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Oculus Rift S - Old Lawn chair

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am very sorry to be a bother but I am stumped. I have googled, and poured through the forums and can't find a simple "How to install" the dynamic campaigns. I have purchased all of the ED campaigns, except helos, and they run great. I even downloaded a few players campaigns and they work. But the secret behind the deadly fishes dynamic campaigns eludes me.

Can anyone point me to a simple "How to post" because I can't find one.

Thank you

C:\Users\yourname\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Missions\Campaigns

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Hmmmm. Thought I tried that. Let me try again.

Cap'n Penguin

i9-9900K Processor - 120mm Liquid Cooling System - 32G (8 GB x 4) DDR4-3200MHz - Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - 11GB - 1 TB Western Digital Blue SSD - Motherboard (MSI MAG Z390 Tomahawk) - Corsair RMX850 PSU - Windows 10 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Oculus Rift S - Old Lawn chair

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DOH!!! I have been looking under "Campaigns" on the DCS main menu. they are under missions. Told ya I was an idiot :)

Thank y'all. I'm off to the desert

Cap'n Penguin

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

..... I'm off to the desert

take plenty of water! ;)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

... I'm off to the desert

Penguins shouldn't go to the desert. It's not their native environment. :D

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Yup, worked like a charm. See I told you I was an idiot.

I'm one of those Equatorial penguins, the allure of hammocks and umbrella drinks far weighed the ice bergs and Orcas.

Cap'n Penguin

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]