OK 3 Wires from a real Hornet Pilot

104th_Maverick

Our Squadron was lucky enough to be joined by a former Hornet Charlie driver for the USMC during our CASE 1 training session on Sunday night.

We are not 'perfect' just yet but we are incredibly proud that every member taking part in the session achieved an OK 3 wire pass from our special guest!

We train CASE 1 every Sunday and stream it live -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

that was nice!

let me know when I can join the party :)

bored of people doing crap on the online aerobatic server.

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

Thats an incredible example of skill and training.

Well done guys.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Congrats on the quals guys.

Very useful video for me, I'm still way too shaky from the 180 to groove. Nice to see how smooth you guys make the turn. Great visuals on the line up etc.

If you don't mind (not considered bad form, apologies if it is) could you post your mission? The weather and sea state seems different from where I've been practicing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

If you don't mind (not considered bad form, apologies if it is) could you post your mission? The weather and sea state seems different from where I've been practicing.

Thanks! Mission attached ;)

Its the incredible VFA-113 mod that was edited by public user TonyG for the Persian Gulf map with some minor 104th tweaks.

104th_VFA-113 LSO Case I_wx.miz

Edited by [Maverick]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

;3545279']Thanks! Mission attached ;)

Its the incredible VFA-113 mod that was edited by public user TonyG for the Persian Gulf map with some minor 104th tweaks.

Thanks Maverick, appreciate it (and the videos). :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Great flying guys and thanks for the mission!

I almost exclusively get to practice traps online on your server where the set moderate turbulence has my stick and FPM all over the place.

Guess I gotta practice more in straight winds as well to get the controls technique down pat before taking on the turbulences...

that was nice!

let me know when I can join the party :)

bored of people doing crap on the online aerobatic server.

Just gotta make the trip to the far carrier. Occasionally there’s an idiot out there but for the most part it’s pretty chill

Outstanding job to you bug drivers! Nice work!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

;3545279']Thanks! Mission attached ;)

Thanks,

do we need also LSO mod to run this mission?

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

;3546139']No you dont need any mods to fly in the mission and you will still hear the LSO audio' date=' you only need to install the mod if you want to use the PLAT CAM Views with the overlay.[/quote']

oh perfect that's what I needed to know, and about hearing the LSO audio, do I have to first call the Stennis ATC asking for inbound in order to activate the LSO audio?:thumbup:

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black