Behind the Scenes of Polychop Simulations

borchi_2b

Hi to all of you.

I have heard and seen many requests that people want to know what is happening behind the curtains of Polychop Simulations.

We do understand the interest and we are more then happy that the community is still interested in our company and the product we sell currently and the products that are planned.

I can not and will not reveal much for now what is planned and what is going on.

I can only state so far that we are at a point, where we negotiated the terms of licensing for a certain number of helicopters with well known manufacturers. Yes it is more then only one manufacturer, which was only possible do to the help of Josh and Erik.

I am not sure how we can ever pay this back, but I am sure we will figure out something.

We also decided to have our mainfocus on DCS, but we are also looking into a simulation software that is specifically non combat, which does not imply that we cancel out a civil helicopter for DCS.

At the end I want to state that we will defenately share more news this year and that we also plan a contest for the world wide community of flightsim.

What kind of contest this will be and to which product this is linked will be revealed in a seperate news about it. Now and then we will also be seen on social media, but we will anounce that a few weeks ahead.

That is it for now and I wish all of you a productiv weekend.

Your Polychop team

Maybe people thought also about your working conditions, bureau, design photos ect.

ED posted years ago a cut of their day in the bureau with photos during work, team ect.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Hi to all of you.

I have heard and seen many requests that people want to know what is happening behind the curtains of Polychop Simulations.

We do understand the interest and we are more then happy that the community is still interested in our company and the product we sell currently and the products that are planned.

I can not and will not reveal much for now what is planned and what is going on.

I can only state so far that we are at a point, where we negotiated the terms of licensing for a certain number of helicopters with well known manufacturers. Yes it is more then only one manufacturer, which was only possible do to the help of Josh and Erik.

I am not sure how we can ever pay this back, but I am sure we will figure out something.

We also decided to have our mainfocus on DCS, but we are also looking into a simulation software that is specifically non combat, which does not imply that we cancel out a civil helicopter for DCS.

At the end I want to state that we will defenately share more news this year and that we also plan a contest for the world wide community of flightsim.

What kind of contest this will be and to which product this is linked will be revealed in a seperate news about it. Now and then we will also be seen on social media, but we will anounce that a few weeks ahead.

That is it for now and I wish all of you a productiv weekend.

Your Polychop team

Awesome guys, thank you. :thumbup:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.