multi monitor

i was hoping there would be some info in the manuals about setting up multi monitor.

im finding it difficult to do this, if anyone has any advice for me then thanks.

im using a 22" crt as my main, and want to use a 17" crt as shkval.

running at 1280x1024 probably.

what settings should i use??

Since this is a new thread, I like to bring up another question right in the beginning:

Is there any chance to setup a Lockon or DCS setup in order to seperate the cockpit view (thought of as the "normal" game view with either cockpit, or Alt F1 HUD only, or various camera views) on the main monitor, in addition to another monitor (or projection display, for example) showing the HUD view only - even without the HUD display? This is the way modern simulator cockpits are setup, and would allow an immersive game play but without switching the immersive screen all the times, since the "out of the window view" would stay alive all time. Possibly, this can only be achieved through a second PC, multiplayer mode and dedicated camera view, but still I do not find a camera position/view setup then which displays the correct roll and pitch movement with moving horizont rather than moving camera. Understandable what I am talking about?

However, it may well be this is probably already discussed years ago, so I am sorry if I bring it up again - maybe in that case someone has a hint for the right thread to look at.

Yesterday I took a first look an the Multimonitor support of DCS.

My hardware:

Monitor Left - for Shkval - 1280x1024

Monitor Right - for camera - 1680x1050

I think I will have to modify the x and y axes in the LUA file.

Will this be possible? (maybe I will loose 26pixel of my camera because the main monitor is higher than the shkval)

My problem yesterday was that DCS do not support really 2 monitors - DCS do this in the same way like Tripplehead2go - they only create one hugh monitor.

I will do some more testings this night. :-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]