CA - A-10 missions

3instein

Just a wee heads up I have been mucking around with CA and the old missions from A-10 including the campaign,also some other missions I had in my A-10 mission folder.Just open them up in the CA mission editor and tick the boxes that let you control the ground units and your good to go,quite a different perspective seeing the campaign I played from the air in A-10 from the ground point of view,still hard as hell tho. lol. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Keep the faith

AMD PHENOM II X 4 955be @3.2 GHZ | ASUS M4A88TD-V EVO mb | Corsair XMS3-8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory | Nvidea GTX 580 GDDR5 GPU | CNPS9900 NT cooler | Corsair HX850W psu | Seagate Barracuda 500GB HD 300 MBps - 7200 rpm | WIN 7 64bit | 32" HD LCD TV | 5.1 surround sound | wireless keyboard and mouse | Saitek x45 hotas.

I do the same with 'Create Fast Mission' and even though the AI have built in waypoints, I pretty much take control of my force and leave the enemy to pass through their paths. As soon as it loads I zoom right in so I don't really notice where the enemy is headed.

Love the Create Fast Mission option.