Mig-21 bis for LockOn

beczl

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEVERENDING AMAZING!

As for HUD/gunsight... Can you disable it using LUA scripts? Like, when mission starts and/or player chooses some of the HUD modes, it will be automatically switched to fixed gunsight reticle SETKA?

And also to fix HDD (radar display in this case) in the same manner to show only in the shortest range?

I know none of the above will be authentic, but will be much more closer to the original then HUD/HDD from Su-27/MiG-29.

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.

Dear Beczl,

absolutly great job- I love that MiG21 with that very nice cockpit.

One question please: Is it possible to replace the stock F15-cockpit while using the MFD`s and HUDs by the F15 for a F-18 Hornet pit? Isit possible to update the position of the MFD`s and HUD? How I can do it? I could trye it for my F-18 model

f18tom1.jpg

How ever: Very great job- Keep on it:thumbup:

My best wishes,

TOM

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Dear Beczl,

absolutly great job- I love that MiG21 with that very nice cockpit.

One question please: Is it possible to replace the stock F15-cockpit while using the MFD`s and HUDs by the F15 for a F-18 Hornet pit? Isit possible to update the position of the MFD`s and HUD? How I can do it? I could trye it for my F-18 model

f18tom1.jpg

How ever: Very great job- Keep on it:thumbup:

My best wishes,

TOM

Are you saying that this cockpit model is your artwork?

Stunning! :worthy:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Are you saying that this cockpit model is your artwork?

Oh yes - A very beautiful Hornet+Cockpit. Many thanks for that interesting link- Thanks a lot.

Okay-Back to topic:pilotfly:

best wishes,

TOM

• Like 1

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

NEVERENDING AMAZING!

As for HUD/gunsight... Can you disable it using LUA scripts? Like, when mission starts and/or player chooses some of the HUD modes, it will be automatically switched to fixed gunsight reticle SETKA?

And also to fix HDD (radar display in this case) in the same manner to show only in the shortest range?

I know none of the above will be authentic, but will be much more closer to the original then HUD/HDD from Su-27/MiG-29.

Due the Mig-21 haven't a HUD only an ASP gunsight it's impossible at the moment because you can see the LA, Lock and so on.. only in HUD. If I deactivate it you haven't any info about this... But we restricted some A2A and Radar modes. Also rewrited by the whole Radar lua for the realistic radar management.

Beautiful!!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Cockpit test at Night:

Great work beczl!

But real MiG-21Bis have much brighter red lights for night flying!

I can ask guys who have real cockpit of Bis to make some photos, and try to search my own photos to show you what I mean, if you wish.

Here you can check in the video:

Gauges from the central panel are moved out and currently changed to monitor, but you can see the brightness of real MiG-21bis lights (from 4-th second).

Edited by Mnemonic

Great work beczl!

But real MiG-21Bis have much brighter red lights for night flying!

I can ask guys who have real cockpit of Bis to make some photos, and try to search my own photos to show you what I mean, if you wish.

Here you can check in the video:

Gauges from the central panel are moved out and currently changed to monitor, but you can see the brightness of real MiG-21bis lights (from 4-th second).

Hello,

Thanks. In this video is an Ukranian Trenazser cockpit that use an LCD behind the front panel and use 26V for their electronics. Instead of the real Mig-21 that use 24,5V when it use their own generator. (not on APA). So it's much faded and low lighted in the real.. But if you have a good pics about it please send me..

I have many pics and videos from the real Mig-21Bis that taken by some pilots last week. Unfortunately I can't posted it due it's showing and contain several "confidental" equipment. See the attached example that's taken last week from the maximum bright cockpit!!!!. The end of the left panel has a service lamp connector that used by the techician and the pilot during the take-off preparation if they hadn't enough light condition for it..

I have a daily contact with many HuAF mechanicer who maintaned this aircraft type. And one of my friend is still fly on Mig-21Bis as well. So my knowledge based on the real things.. :-)

The real Bis has an adjustable night lights and the pilots use this lamp the followings sequence:

1.) All lamps is on Max during the take-off preparation and during taxi.

2.) 4 big red lamps set to Mid during the taxi. The other lamps still in Max.

3.) Before take-off 4 big red lamps set to Min or Off. The other lamps set to min as well due it produce a very big reflection in the canopy glass...

4.) After take-off 4 big-red lamps set to Off, the other's set to min or Off in they have a clear nightsky condition, if not it remain Min set..

By the way the Bis has 4 subtype and 28 cockpit variant so everything is possible... I try to implement this night things based on the real examples as much as possible :-)

2.thumb.JPG.4af1c24e3bbdd11b2901ae79f6aace82.JPG

• Like 3

By the way the Bis has 4 subtype and 28 cockpit variant so everything is possible... I try to implement this night things based on the real examples as much as possible :-)

Ok, thank you very much for your work and explanation!

I am very glad that you have enough information :)

Waiting patiently for the bird to fly!

Not a big fan of the Mig-21, but you have done an excellent job on this. I can't image the hours you have spent on it. People like you have made this game better.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Very true. It is the highest manufactured supersonic jet till date and been serving since more than 50 years.

• Like 1

Looking better and better!

Regarding cockpit lights, could you link them to navigation and/or taxi lights?

For example, on take off you have taxi on, and nav on. And, if cockpit is on max, then it means that you can use one command for both, no?

And, when lowest cockpit setting is needed, after takeoff, well thats about when taxi light are turned off, no?

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.