Black Shark Heading Hold Not Working

When I hit trim (I have already tried the keyboard and HOTAS and have verified I have no conflicting controls) the diamond on my HUD is not updating.

Is this a bug?

Anyone know how to fix this?

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Autopilot channel button panel, 2 switches below the Flight Director button, put the right switch in the middle position, that will update your autopilot heading diamond on the HUD.

Not really sure why it works like this but it does.

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)  | AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4,5Ghz | 128Gb DDR4 3200Mhz | beQuiet! Dark Power 12 1200W | 2 x 2Tb M.2 Samsung SSD | 2 x 4 Tb M.2 Samsung SSD |  Aorus RTX3090 Xtreme 24Gb | Windows 10 Pro x64 | HOTAS Cougar (heavily modified) | MFG Crosswind pedals | CH Throttle Quadrant | TrackIR5 | Oculus Quest 2 | VoiceAttack

Aviate Navigate Communicate

To me it works, no matter in what possible I have the two switches.

Do you happen to have a waypoint active on the PVI? If so, the diamond on the HUD will point towards it. Turn the waypoint button off will make the diamond follow your heading when trimming.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

When I hit trim (I have already tried the keyboard and HOTAS and have verified I have no conflicting controls) the diamond on my HUD is not updating.

Is this a bug?

Anyone know how to fix this?

Is this behavior independent of the position of the “Route Mode” switch?

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

;4162144']Autopilot channel button panel, 2 switches below the Flight Director button, put the right switch in the middle position, that will update your autopilot heading diamond on the HUD.

Not really sure why it works like this but it does.

If you are referring to the 'Hold Track / Hold Heading' switch, the thing is that in any other position it is going to point towards your active waypoint (or path to reach the track), whereas in the neutral position the waypoint is ignored.

Set the switch on right to middle position and you will set the current heading for the AP by trimming. Don't either enable the "Route Follow Mode" that will autoturn you in waypoints etc.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

If you have waypoints active, yes. But if no waypoints or all waypoint buttons on the PVI is turned off (or the entire PVI), it doesn't matter in what position the switch is.

Sorry for nitpicking.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5