I have the Old Steam version of KA-50 can I use my steam key to install without Steam

LaLa

I suspect this is not an option anymore since the KA-50 says NOT Steam compatible. Just checking..... Having both Steam and non-Steam versions of DCS World is taking up too much space on my SSD, so I wanted to move my Steam version key to the non-Steam version. I presently have 3 versions of DCS World, version 1.52, 2.5.x non Steam versions and Steam version of 2.5.x

Have you linked you Steam Account to your ED Store Profile ?

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/500/#3303126

... this will allow you to use most DCS Steam modules in DCS 2.5.x Standalone.

DCS:Black Shark (AKA Black Shark 1) is NOT a DCS World Module and can't be used in DCS World.

A discounted upgrade path was offered by the ED store "Black Shark Upgrade", if you own that, then with proof of BS1 purchase (CD key or Steam screenshot), you can get a ""full" BS2 key for DCS World standalone.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=206574

If you previously purchased "DCS: Black Shark 2" on Steam, linking your Steam Account to your ED Store Profile will allow you to use your BS2 in DCS World 2.5.x Standalone.

Edited by Ramsay
Original link was for BS1 Upgrade to BS2 Full key.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Maybe can link. I have BS2 purchased in 2016

Thank you Sir:

If you previously purchased "DCS: Black Shark 2" on Steam, linking your Steam Account to your ED Store Profile will allow you to use your BS2 in DCS World 2.5.x Standalone.

I have BS2 Steam version purchased in 2016, OooopsI just uninstalled it, apparently to link I need to reinstall the Steam version in order to see my license.

OK thanx again!