Recommended Reading?

DragonFlySlayer

Currently I have the Chuck's Strategy guide, and of course the early access pdf as well that is in our folder. For years I have had "How to live and die in the virtual sky" But as far as the Hornet goes , is there any recommended reading anyone here might know of that is exclusively on the FA18 C? Besides those actual NAVY releases... On Lulu I found some cool FA18 Pilot manuals but they seem to cover the FA18 E, which might also suffice. But the thing is, I was wondering if there is anything we can obtain that will relate to the functions of the sim that might not be covered in what we are already issued upon purchase. Maybe nothing is needed? Or are there any books any of you have that you recommend that would further familiarize us with the potential work in progress being our FA18? Those Lulu FA18 books come in two separate books. Part 1 and Part 2.

They are supposed to be everything you would want to know about an FA18, but I wonder how much of it would be really related to our sim Lot 20.

I guess it couldn't hurt. I'm just searching cause I like to do just that. I was thinking or wondering if anyone here has any other sources.:joystick:

Can't hurt to ask the experts here I say:smartass:

Respectfully

"DragonFlySlayer"

Marc

It's not clear to me from your post whether you're referring to:

https://info.publicintelligence.net/F18-ABCD-000.pdf

https://info.publicintelligence.net/CV-NATOPS-JUL09.pdf

If not, very useful.

System spec: Intel i9 13900KF @ stock,  Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB GDDR6X, Gigabyte Z690 UD DDR4, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600MHz C18, Samsung 980 EVO 500 GB NVME M.2 SSD (system drive), Samsung 970 EVO 1 TB NVME M.2 SSD (games drive), Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler, Asus XG43UQ Monitor, Oculus Quest Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals