Operation Piercing Fury - MP Campaign

Mission one, no voice overs will trigger after the 1st waypoint.

Radios are tuned, Sam picture is briefed before take off, I await wingmen at 1, have them formed up while we head to other waypoints, Make sure they all fly right through the WPs. I watched videos and do it exactly the same as them, but I hit my altitudes and speeds more precise. any ideas guys? Im about to put 3 rounds through my monitor in anger.

-Edit - just tried it for the 10th time, I'm pulling my hair out. Someone tell me what I am doing wrong? (can Fast forward past the non pertinient stuffs) -------> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXgCLuzxWy0&feature=youtu.be

at 19:05 the Tad goes a little wonky as ship 4 passes through the WP, not sure if that has to do with anything

Edited by Munny

Home-Built Rig - | ASUS TUF Z390-Plus| i9 9900k | 2080ti | 32g G.SKILL TridentZ |Samsung 970 evos | Tagan 1100w PS | Warthog Hotas | Track ir 5 | Saitek Pedals | PFT Collective

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So i reckon the best way to play this campaign is buying the current version in the ED store. But, the OP makes me believe that it initially was planned to be multiplayer/coop playable. Now, is the payed version only SP, or does it support coop? Since payed campaign are DRM protected i know of no way of changing the wingman from ai to client cause you can't save it.

So i reckon the best way to play this campaign is buying the current version in the ED store. But, the OP makes me believe that it initially was planned to be multiplayer/coop playable. Now, is the payed version only SP, or does it support coop? Since payed campaign are DRM protected i know of no way of changing the wingman from ai to client cause you can't save it.
The campaign is singleplayer only.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

DCS does not support multiplayer campaigns: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=241117

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

@Quigon Yeah i know and thats a pity. User made campaigns and those coming with modules are usually easy to edit to exchange a wingman for another client then playing one mission after the other in multiplayer. But as i said, saving ain't possible on the seperate payware campaigns.